Iran Nuclear Deal

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Don't attack me but I think the west is hypocritical for allowing their allies like isreal to have nuclear weapons but when iran, russia and China have them they make a big fuss.

Don't attack me but I think the west is hypocritical for allowing their allies like isreal to have nuclear weapons but when iran, russia and China have them they make a big fuss.
Of course, it is hypocritical. You can partly blame or thank the Israeli lobby for that. What's funny is, Pakistan got Nuclear weapons they developed through the mid 20th century to the late 90s, I believe. You best believe the West would not allow Imran Khan to develop a nuclear weapon program today if they started fresh into the business.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Of course, it is hypocritical. You can partly blame or thank the Israeli lobby for that. What's funny is, Pakistan got Nuclear weapons they developed through the mid 20th century to the late 90s, I believe. You best believe the West would not allow Imran Khan to develop a nuclear weapon program today if they started fresh into the business.
The west wants to remain in dominance of the world they had since the end of the cold war and feels that china is threatening their power.

Iran will be unstoppable once the sanctions are lifted, they are already a regional powerhouse despite years of crippling US sanctions and have been karbaashing Gulf counties.
Useless Gulf Arabs on suicide watch kkkkkkkk

Iran will be unstoppable once the sanctions are lifted, they are already a regional powerhouse despite years of crippling US sanctions and have been karbaashing Gulf counties.
Useless Gulf Arabs on suicide watch kkkkkkkk
We will witness an immediate high distribution of oil commodity to kickstart its economy, and that will introduce a great deal of volatility, bringing oil prices down considerably, hurting the net exporting nations like the ones in the Gulf nations for sure. At the same time, this is positive for the importing nations.

may Iran, Russia and China fall under the wing of the American eagle

giphy.gif

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The EU wants this deal to happen because they stand to gain tens of billions in contracts from Iran and Iran desperately wants this deal as well. New refineries, airplanes, cars, technology infrastructure the Airbus deal alone was worth 20 billions US dollars but the US doesn't need Iran's money they are facing pressure from AIPAC and neo-cons to keep the sanctions because they are working.

Gacanka Cadmeed

no I'm talking fr
they're literally the bad guys
china is buying africa by pieces and building concentration camps
russia is literally a dictatorship by putin (he added more years to his candidature)
And iran...
The west isn't much better. China is killing Muslims and that is bad. Trump though also wanted to rig the election and never got prosecuted. The west always overthrow those leaders who disagree with them. Killing a million people in Iraq. Do not believe the west are the 'good guys'.

The EU wants this deal to happen because they stand to gain tens of billions in contracts from Iran and Iran desperately wants this deal as well. New refineries, airplanes, cars, technology infrastructure the Airbus deal alone was worth 20 billions US dollars but the US doesn't need Iran's money they are facing pressure from AIPAC and neo-cons to keep the sanctions because they are working.
There's also this:

Things seem to be moving for Iran.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Pakistan got its nukes in a different way. They planted a student in one of the universities in the Netherlands. Who in turn studied nuclear stuff, and recreated the process in Pakistan. They were on some 007 shit.

Pakistan got its nukes in a different way. They planted a student in one of the universities in the Netherlands. Who in turn studied nuclear stuff, and recreated the process in Pakistan. They were on some 007 shit.
Lmao. I've mentioned it here before. Pakistan had a very advanced intelligence agency - they had a very skilled director-general I can seem to remember the name of too.

Their logo/insignia/emblem is nice af:
1617916088229.png

1617916218258.png

1617916228777.png

The Belt and Road Initiative have me hyped, to be honest. There will be opportunities to profit a shit ton from the small room of disequilibrium before things stabilize and widens out.

Trending

Latest posts