Iran Nuclear Deal

seems like a piece of paper is keeping ww3 from happening:kanyehmm:
Things were turbulent in the previous administration. I don't expect it to be smooth this time around, yet it's still worth pursuing because it can't get worse than whatever Trump did. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was the best thing Obama achieved.

Things were turbulent in the previous administration. I don't expect it to be smooth this time around, yet it's still worth pursuing because it can't get worse than whatever Trump did. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was the best thing Obama achieved.
But how come Iran can’t make any bombs considering America can make more bombs

turkey and iran are probably the only two countries holding it down for the Muslim nations:kanyehmm:

it’s crazy wlhi hope I make it too Jannah before this escalates into a Cold War :jcoleno:

turkey and iran are probably the only two countries holding it down for the Muslim nations:kanyehmm:

it’s crazy wlhi hope I make it too Jannah before this escalates into a Cold War :jcoleno:
The deal is basically a way to limit uranium enrichment to be below the weapon-grade level percentage -- the case being, you need higher enrichment capacity to build weapons. Anything below that can be used to get energy from nuclear reactors, which is not a bad thing. With this condition placed on them, they can hope for the lifting of sanctions that stifles their economy.

Iran is one of many regional players that have their role, all those countries you mentioned take part in proxy wars, and they try to assert their influence of power in their respective regions and beyond.

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni

it’s crazy wlhi hope I make it to0 Jannah before this escalates into a Cold War :jcoleno:

The cold war never ended, It's just orchestrated behind proxy wars and bureaucracy.
with the way China is moving now and the world resources diminishing, it's going to pop off properly again with the next 20 years mark my words

The cold war never ended, It's just orchestrated behind proxy wars and bureaucracy.
with the way China is moving now and the world resources diminishing, it's going to pop off properly again with the next 20 years mark my words
Corona just halted it for a little

matter a fact it just made the tensions higher with China:tacky:

The Belt and Road Initiative have me hyped, to be honest. There will be opportunities to profit a shit ton from the small room of disequilibrium before things stabilize and widens out.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
:birdman:

You calling Iran a Muslim country :birdman:

I'm actually quite supportive of Iran, and I think many ME countries should be too.

Countries like Saudi and the Gulf nations would rather align themselves with gaal western countries for petro dollars, but feel the need to segregate countries like Iran due to sectarianism. They both share a religion. :lol:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I'm actually quite supportive of Iran, and I think many ME countries should be too.

Countries like Saudi and the Gulf nations would rather align themselves with gaal western countries for petro dollars, but feel the need to segregate countries like Iran due to sectarianism. They both share a religion. :lol:
If you support Iran you are a terrorist

Iran is going to fall soon once the majority of the people realize what conditing they live in compared to the west. This is why Iran often uses propaganda and religion to control the people like nobody wants the tyrant government they have now that is almost like a cult.

In realistic terms, the behavior of the states, on systematic levels, is partly explained by the need to balance power. This goes for Iran and the ones in the Arabian Peninsula.

its a Chinese lie to make other countries in debt to them and also make china the center of the world again
I don't think this is necessarily true. While it has happened, the reason behind it is likely not the narrative that is pushed and not the main objective of the mega project.

This is an analysis of the issue (there's an option to download the pdf):

Iran is going to fall soon once the majority of the people realize what conditing they live in compared to the west. This is why Iran often uses propaganda and religion to control the people like nobody wants the tyrant government they have now that is almost like a cult.
This is what the West has pushed up to this point in decades, and Iran is still standing. Much of the reason why the economy is not running in great condition is because of the crippling economic sanctions. If you knew a bit of history, the Americans were the cause of this current regime. They created problems and initiated a fake revolution putting these guys in power in hopes that they could control them more since the Shah didn't want to be their tool for their economic and military hegemony and so they facilitated and created a larger threat by overthrowing the Shah.

This is a simplified explanation. The reality was more complex, but still, the US played on the internal discord.

This is what the West has pushed up to this point in decades, and Iran is still standing. Much of the reason why the economy is not running in great condition is because of the crippling economic sanctions. If you knew a bit of history, the Americans were the cause of this current regime. They created problems and initiated a fake revolution putting these guys in power in hopes that they could control them more since the Shah didn't want to be their tool for their economic and military hegemony and so they facilitated and created a larger threat by overthrowing the Shah.

This is a simplified explanation. The reality was more complex, but still, the US played on the internal discord.
What I mean is that Iran is either going to fall into a civil war with its people or it's going to fall into conflict maybe in ww3 then collapse.

Trending