Iran is pulling some power moves

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Iranian presidential adviser posts list of Donald Trump's properties in chilling hint of an attack on his real estate empire - after Iran put an $80million bounty on his head

Hesameddin Ashena shared a link to a Forbes article listing all of Trump's properties in New York, his hotels and resorts across America and golf courses in the US and Britain.

If trump concedes he's a boy, no joke though this just keeps on getting better and better.

Imagine your president threatening to break the Geneva conventions. next it's gonna be "Iran fucks their goats I don't see why our soldiers can't rape them":mjlaugh:

I laugh at people who think Iran is actually gonna fight a clean 1 on 1 war against the US. The US already went dirty by asking Iraq to invite that General to Iraq so they could strike him.

Iran is gonna fight using terrorist attacks but they aren't dumb enough to do it themselves, they are gonna fund terrorist groups to do it for them so they keep their hands clean.

We've already seen what terrorist attacks planned by random terrorist in caves have been able to do to America

imagine a terrorist attack plotted by a countries' military and intelligence agencies with a seemingly unlimited money budget to get it done.

Wallahi, If I was reer America, I would be scared.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
I laugh at people who think Iran is actually gonna fight a clean 1 on 1 war against the US. The US already went dirty by asking Iraq to invite that General to Iraq so they could strike him.

Iran is gonna fight using terrorist attacks but they aren't dumb enough to do it themselves, they are gonna fund terrorist groups to do it for them so they keep their hands clean.

We've already seen what terrorist attacks planned by random terrorist in caves have been able to do to America

imagine a terrorist attack plotted by a countries' military and intelligence agencies with a seemingly unlimited money budget to get it done.

Did Iraqis invite Solemani? I thought US caught him by chance wandering around!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

If putin can assasinate ppl then so can iran. Maybe not kushner or ivanka, but someone close to them. Perhaps the half wit son of his will be taken out first.

:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Iranian nation is hell bend on revenge and so the government down there is about to carry out something.

There’s a problem though

The element of surprise is not there. The US has warned it’s citizens.

Good news for Iran

The thing that’s gonna work for them is that they’ve planted sleeping agents all over the world and now can pick and chose. Thru were in anticipation of this kind of scenario

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Iranian nation is hell bend on revenge and so the government down there is about to carry out something.

There’s a problem though

Good news for Iran

The thing that’s gonna work for them is that they’ve planted sleeping agents all over the world and now can pick and chose. Thru were in anticipation of this kind of scenario
If anything they will carry out terrorist attacks or get their agents to assassinate someone in US soil. Something that won't push war, but knowing trump he will use this to declare war.

:ivers:

There’s a problem though

Good news for Iran

Long live Iran,. Iran did nothing wrong. Bloody American basses are surrounding iran . It's self defense, American are da terrorists.