Iran Has Gone Too Far

Should we draft the feminists and send them to invade Iran?

• Draft the feminists!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Don't draft feminists

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I know I might be about to trigger the incels but.....

Speaking as a true male feminist ally, I believe we need to stand up to Iran. As a male feminist ally, I would like to explain to feminist women what true feminism really means and they need to silently listen so they can learn the true meaning of true feminism.

We need to fight for TRUE FEMINISM and this is my proposal.

Iran has gone too far and we need to stand up to Iran by drafting feminists and sending them to invade Iran.

I understand that Furiosita @Furioso is definitely a dedicated feminist and I respect her bravery in being drafted against her will to invade Iran. She is to be given only a machete to fight with, thus teaching Iranians about girl power and stuff.

@beenleey also will have to go to Iran.

There will also be a division dedicated to nagging the Iranians into submission. We need to find women who are skilled at nagging and send them for that task.

I don't think she is a feminist but General @Basra is to be head of the feminist army.

She is to be the top commanding general and stuff and she is also in charge of the Twitter account.

She also is to receive a generous 20% of the royalties from the film and biography to be made about her life. The biography's four introduction are to be written by Hillary Clinton, Ilhan Omar, Malala and Barack Obama.

I get the remaining 80% of royalties.

Anyways, point is, bottom line.....

I SAY WE DRAFT THE FEMINISTS AND SEND THEM TO INVADE IRAN

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Draft all the MAGA qashin on twitter
5b4f4f25ed362c8f764d6661f8a2b6d4.jpeg

We need this physique in the battle field

Too far? What did Iran do?

Iran has done a lot of things.

I understand that sending a flood of feminists at them may be classified as a war crime and may be opposed on humanitarian grounds.... however, I believe we must do what is necessary.

Many feminists may be sacrificed- but that is a sacrifice I am willing to pay.

I know I might be about to trigger the incels but.....

Speaking as a true male feminist ally, I believe we need to stand up to Iran. As a male feminist ally, I would like to explain to feminist women what true feminism really means and they need to silently listen so they can learn the true meaning of true feminism.

We need to fight for TRUE FEMINISM and this is my proposal.

Iran has gone too far and we need to stand up to Iran by drafting feminists and sending them to invade Iran.

I understand that Furiosita @Furioso is definitely a dedicated feminist and I respect her bravery in being drafted against her will to invade Iran. She is to be given only a machete to fight with, thus teaching Iranians about girl power and stuff.

@beenleey also will have to go to Iran.

There will also be a division dedicated to nagging the Iranians into submission. We need to find women who are skilled at nagging and send them for that task.

I don't think she is a feminist but General @Basra is to be head of the feminist army.

She is to be the top commanding general and stuff and she is also in charge of the Twitter account.

She also is to receive a generous 20% of the royalties from the film and biography to be made about her life. The biography's four introduction are to be written by Hillary Clinton, Ilhan Omar, Malala and Barack Obama.

I get the remaining 80% of royalties.

Anyways, point is, bottom line.....

I SAY WE DRAFT THE FEMINISTS AND SEND THEM TO INVADE IRAN

Are u even man?

Iran has done a lot of things.

I understand that sending a flood of feminists at them may be classified as a war crime and may be opposed on humanitarian grounds.... however, I believe we must do what is necessary.

Many feminists may be sacrificed- but that is a sacrifice I am willing to pay.

Iran has done nothing wrong, you Somalis are jealous. Long live Iran. Inshallah they bun da gulf and suadis.

They support terrorists in Somali and are bombing innocent Yemenis

Iran has done nothing wrong, you Somalis are jealous. Long live Iran. Inshallah they bun da gulf and suadis.

They support terrorists in Somali and are bombing innocent Yemenis
He’s not even a Somali he’s a Latino

@Omar del Sur May I ask what bought you to this forum? What made you see a Somali forum and want to join? Do you have somali friends or whatever or you get a complementary Somali wife when you converted? :oops:

Trending