IRAN’S QASSEM SULEIMANI KILLED

The max they'll do is go crazy in Hormuz strait for a few weeks. Or they'll just continue supplying their proxies in the region and telling them to attack a few low level American/Israeli soldiers. They could even increase their nuclear capabilities. Its very disappointing seeing these horrendous takes on Twitter about the breakout of ww3. Lol do you think the Iranian regime can survive that:heh:
Honestly, i wish Iran's leadership/regime were stupid enough to declare war on the USA lol.

I'd love to see the Shia clergy state being destroyed single-handedly by the Yankees.
:mjlaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly, i wish Iran's leadership/regime were stupid enough to declare war on the USA lol.

I'd love to see the Shia clergy state being destroyed single-handedly by the Yankees.
:mjlaugh:
Destroyed where exactly? certain not in iranian soil, that would be next to impossible due to the mountain barriers. Perhaps just naval warfare, and air superiority will give the US the edge.

The Somalis in Somalispot are beyond salvation. Somalia is a cesspool occupied by Bantu footsoldiers at the behest of US/EU. On the other side you have the terrorists armed and financed by the Gulf States at the behest of US/EU.

Instead of dealing with Somalia’s situation and solving it, you guys are wishing for the destruction of Iran, brainwashed by the fake Sunni vs Shia narrative!

Back to the topic, I think inside info from the Iraqis provided the US with the location of Major General Qassem Soleimani. The attack was very opportunistic in nature so it was not planned.

American Congress, and most departments involved in planning for something like this were not informed. Trump did this so impeachment stories on TV take a backseat to the new grim development. He just assured in the next generation mideast hostilities towards America. It is said that Bush and Obama both rejected to kill this General for fear of embroiling America deep into conflcts.

I think the Saudis must be pissing in their Gorgorado by now wondering where IRAN will strike first to retalitate. Iraqi parliament is meeting soon to ask American troops to leave. America and its client states have a lot to worry about now.

Middlea east was already burning slowly. This has the potential to expedite the burn.

The Somalis in Somalispot are beyond salvation. Somalia is a cesspool occupied by Bantu footsoldiers at the behest of US/EU. On the other side you have the terrorists armed and financed by the Gulf States at the behest of US/EU.

Instead of dealing with Somalia’s situation and solving it, you guys are wishing for the destruction of Iran, brainwashed by the fake Sunni vs Shia narrative!

Back to the topic, I think inside info from the Iraqis provided the US with the location of Major General Qassem Soleimani. The attack was very opportunistic in nature so it was not planned.

Some of these forum members don't realize the impact of a full blown mideast war will have on them in America. Specially since trump doesn't care about American citizens of different ethnic and religious backgrounds. They easily forget how Trump was suggesting in 2016 Muslim camps. Trump and his admin wouldn't care if you are an atheist if it ever comes down to a situaiton like that, they will still round your black muslim origin ass up and put you in the interment camps like they did to good old japanese folks before. Trump is a horror show and only a fool thinks they are safe from this retard in the white house.

Some of the people on here are just beyond help saxib.

Last edited:
American Congress, and most departments involved in planning for something like this were not informed. Trump did this so impeachment stories on TV take a backseat to the new grim development. He just assured in the next generation mideast hostilities towards America. It is said that Bush and Obama both rejected to kill this General for fear of embroiling America deep into conflcts.

I think the Saudis must be pissing in their Gorgorado by now wondering where IRAN will strike first to retalitate. Iraqi parliament is meeting soon to ask American troops to leave. America and its client states have a lot to worry about now.

Middlea east was already burning slowly. This has the potential to expedite the burn.

It will be interesting to see how the Iraqis respond to the Americans. I don't think the Iranians are going to attack America or its allies directly, they prefer covert retaliation. They will probably try to cause chaos in place like Saudi Arabia.

It will be interesting to see how the Iraqis respond to the Americans. I don't think the Iranians are going to attack America or its allies directly, they prefer covert retaliation. They will probably try to cause chaos in place like Saudi Arabia.

Iranian influence in Iraq is stronger. They became a more effective foreign influence and fund many civic projects. Business booms between the two countries as well. America assured Iraq into the Iranian hands long ago with its failed mission to restore Iraq. Iraqis were already calling for US troop reduction so this might hasten calls for complete withdrawal from Iraq. Also, Iraqis will associate danger with American troops being present on their soil. I would be worried if I was any Mideast american friendly government right now. May be the Saudi Princess MB would accomodate the troops and find a housing for them.

No matter how you look at it, this fool Trump endangered everybody, muslim or non-muslim. I hope Iranians wait out for the election next year. There is little time left anyway. If they are smart, they will leverage this and bluff till election. If he wins again, there might be trouble. I can not imagine this retard being president for another four years. Most americans are sick of his presence on TV.