IRAN’S QASSEM SULEIMANI KILLED

darkarabian56

arabianking
Israel would easily assert dominance on weak Lebanon like they did just a few years ago lol
I'm saying the whole middle East hates Israel even saudi Arabia, but they like to play safe to make sure they keep making money(sell outs). 1 country won't beat all these countries. Palestinians, Syrians, Jordan, Egypt, so much..

Tukraq

VIP
I'm saying the whole middle East hates Israel even saudi Arabia, but they like to play safe to make sure they keep making money(sell outs). 1 country won't beat all these countries
Israel already did before sxb be realistic who's gonna beat them? they can take on all the arabs solo its Iran they would struggle with, if US fights Iran Israel has free reigns

darkarabian56

arabianking
Israel already did before sxb be realistic who's gonna beat them? they can take on all the arabs solo its Iran they would struggle with, if US fights Iran Israel has free reigns
I hope Israel gets destroyed this time. Oh and seen somali is part of the arab league don't be surprised if anything happens..

The draft males from age 18-25.. I'm not even in america, and i know that

This is from their website, "Register here if you're a man 18 – 25 years old with a social security number. Selective Service accepts early registrations as young as 17 years and 3 months."