IRAN’S QASSEM SULEIMANI KILLED

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Right Wing/White supremacists on Twitter justifying that escalatory act by naming Suleimani as a bloodthirsty General who's responsible for the demise of thousands of American troops and innocent civilians in the region. If that's how US government worked they'd have shot Bush and Henry Kissinger too. I hate the fact that redneck whities acting like there's sincere moral drive behind the assassination.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Right Wing/White supremacists on Twitter justifying that escalatory act by naming Suleimani as a bloodthirsty General who's responsible for the demise of thousands of American troops and innocent civilians in the region. If that's how US government worked they'd have shot Bush and Henry Kissinger too. I hate the fact that redneck whities acting like there's sincere moral drive behind the assassination.
All the meth and incest got to their heads sxb:siilaanyosmile:

I believe you but I think those are off-brand white nationalists.

I think the official white nationalist position is pro-Iran, as Iran is considered anti-Israel.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I believe you but I think those are off-brand white nationalists.

I think the official white nationalist position is pro-Iran, as Iran is considered anti-Israel.
Nah! Republicans hate Islam more, punishing Iran and strengthening Israel was one of Trump's Key campaign promises. His base are firm supporters of Israel.

Note: We should differentiate between White Nationalists and Republicans... All white Nationalists vote republican since there's no other party that comes close to their hateful ideology BUT Not all republicans are White Nationalists.

Nah! Republicans hate Islam more, punishing Iran and strengthening Israel was one of Trump's Key campaign promises. His base are firm supporters of Israel.

Note: We should differentiate between White Nationalists and Republicans... All white Nationalists vote republican since there's no other party that comes close to their hateful ideology BUT Not all republicans are White Nationalists.

well......

you have the neocons who worship Jews

then you have the alt-right/white nationalist side which is "antisemitic".....

the neocons seem to worship Israel
and the alt right yes they hate Muslims but I think they considers Jews the Number 1 Enemy

Tukraq

VIP
well......

you have the neocons who worship Jews

then you have the alt-right/white nationalist side which is "antisemitic".....

the neocons seem to worship Israel
and the alt right yes they hate Muslims but I think they considers Jews the Number 1 Enemy
nah they hate muslims first jews second

VixR

Veritas
I just spoke to my friend who’s in Iran. They’ve announced a public mourning for Soleimani. I hope nothing crazy happens.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I just spoke to my friend who’s in Iran. They’ve announced a public mourning for Soleimani. I hope nothing crazy happens.
"Crazy" act already happened. The consequences of this act will be severe and the middle East will witness another explosive WAR!. I guess the American Military–industrial complex finally got what they wanted for decades, Which is WAR ON IRAN.

Trending