IRAN’S QASSEM SULEIMANI KILLED

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What was their top commander doing in the middle of Iraq? Even if he was pulling something, you don’t send your top leader like a common foot soldier.

He is in charge of/advises Iraq security forces as well apparently.

VixR

Veritas
He is in charge of Iraq security forces as well apparently.

He still shouldn’t be in Baghdad himself. Which begs the question what was so vital that he had to take care of it himself (and couldn’t entrust his inferiors with), and that evidently got him taken out.

I don’t see US forces callously killing him w/o a reason.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

He still shouldn’t be in Baghdad himself. Which begs the question what was so vital that he had to take care of it himself (and couldn’t entrust his inferiors with), and that evidently got him taken out.

I don’t see US forces callously killing him w/o a reason.

This is Trump we are talking about, he has been getting his arm twisted to start a war with Iran since he was elected, impeachment proceedings might have gotten him to blink.

The US military industrial complex is a cooking up a new war for the new year.

US logic: "How dare the citizens of Iraq protest the occupation of their country by US 'liberators' ".

1 low level US embassy staffer killed as a result of this protest.

Pentagon: "Let's kill a high ranking member of Iran's military establishment.and start World War 3."

Iran is no Iraq, this war will be the final nail in the coffin for the US empire.

That guy was very good at his job; taking him out was a massive strategic move. Prepare yourselves for years of uncertainty and global tensions.

Last edited:

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I do not understand why is everyone saying WW3 like Iran is going to do shit. We are the strongest country in the world and a true Laandheer.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dawlada Iran haday dhacdo ummada wa uu dhamaatay!. Ilaahiyo Iran Xifdi, walaalheena Iran gashaanka ummada geesiyada faaris. Alloow garab buux si, allow gantaalkoodi xooji, alloow difaacdooda xooji. Amiin dhaha!

@SomaliWadaniSoldier

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You guys have no idea the repercussions this killing will lead to.

I already know that gas prices will skyrocket

Ofc Iran is gonna retaliate and use their proxy or even their actual forces. I know for a fact we are on the verge of some major deaths.

Damm this is gonna cause me financially

Trending