Iphone or Samsung can't beat my Mi11 Lite battery life

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It's a large powerful phone too.

Screenshot_2021-08-11-13-18-25-143_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

0.77331800_1621821404_xiaomi-mi-11-lite-5g-dual-sim-128gb-black-6gb-ram.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
@OzzyOz

Chinese government is looking at everything you do on that phone.
I rooted the fucker and have rooted traffic sniffer. No data goes out without my awareness and approval. But yeah I feel ya. It's actually the Huawei phones that are Chinese spy's

Cerberus

VIP
@OzzyOz

Chinese government is looking at everything you do on that phone.
Speaking of Huawei the Amhara Ethiopians use Huawei Chinese services for telecom and internet backbones. Those traffic in Ethiopia go through China servers.

Apollo

VIP
I rooted the fucker and have rooted traffic sniffer. No data goes out without my awareness and approval. But yeah I feel ya. It's actually the Huawei phones that are Chinese spy's

I tend not to support Chinese or American companies, loooool. I usually buy either European, South Korean, Taiwanese, or Japanese.

Cerberus

VIP
Btw I have the xiaomi 9

Why is there some crazy price arbitrage prices on Amazon? I see some Xiaomi 11 on sale for 370 but others for 750?
Because they know dumb people will pay double and are clueless just like how the car market is hot now and people will pay too much for used from Carvana or Enterprise when they can shop for better deals at smaller dealerships.

Reborn
Btw I have the xiaomi 9

Why is there some crazy price arbitrage prices on Amazon? I see some Xiaomi 11 on sale for 370 but others for 750?

Same and I bought mine in China. Amazing phone :denzelnigga:
I will upgrade to Xiaomi mi 12 when it comes out

Trending

Latest posts