Investing in somalia can be very profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are buying land /house you must videotape everything wallee that would be the ultimate proof

Videotape every single process
exactly that's what I did for my recent purchase I got the owner and about 6 witness all in the same room and the owner and his brother saying he sold the property to me and the witness all spoke aswell I also got the right papers this is the way to go cost more money but its better to be safe then sorry.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No your wrong maybe before but everything goes by the books now and paperwork.
Send me the piece of property legislation act.
if we had property laws then 99 percent of Xamaar will be living on the street due to everyone abroad taking thefts to court.:chrisfreshhah:

Send me the piece of property legislation act.
if we had property laws then 99 percent of Xamaar will be living on the street due to everyone abroad taking thefts to court.:chrisfreshhah:
I never denied the issue was there back then but now everything is done correctly if you check the history of the property before hand eg if it is a will etc and make sure you get the proper paperwork with the stamp and video recording of the purchase and witness being present you saying that is not enough?

Young Somalis are not smart with their money I mean im 33 years old been working since I was 20 and put away 10 k a year for savings so that's about 130 k untouched was and still living with parents but that means I don't pay the crazy rent you pay in London. its all about being smart.

Now Im in a position where I don't need to ever work again at the age of 33 (even though I still will)

I invested in a couple of big bakars in the city center of xamr which will get me 2,000 k a month
Is there any pathways to invest in Somalia? Like where can I invest say 5000 US and get a return?

Is there any pathways to invest in Somalia? Like where can I invest say 5000 US and get a return?
With that amount it would be hard 10 years ago would of been good but nowadays you need substantial money to really make a good return quickly in Somalia

Anther thing you could possibly do is always be on the look out for struggling families who want to sell lands of quick because of hardship not the most ethical of things but I know someone who found out about a woman who had a nice piece of land in the outskirts of xamar worth at least 70 k she didn't know it was worth that amount and got offered 20 k and because she needed the money desperately and didn't even have money to build on the land gave in reluctantly and sold for 20 k...... So the guy who bought it was already on 50 k profit he spent the 50 k on building a nice house and he sold the whole property for 180k thats over 100k of profit happy days

I know many folks who do this and make a very good living

With that amount it would be hard 10 years ago would of been good but nowadays you need substantial money to really make a good return quickly in Somalia

Anther thing you could possibly do is always be on the look out for struggling families who want to sell lands of quick because of hardship not the most ethical of things but I know someone who found out about a woman who had a nice piece of land in the outskirts of xamar worth at least 70 k she didn't know it was worth that amount and got offered 20 k and because she needed the money desperately and didn't even have money to build on the land gave in reluctantly and sold for 20 k...... So the guy who bought it was already on 50 k profit he spent the 50 k on building a nice house and he sold the whole property for 180k thats over 100k of profit happy days

that doesnt sit well with me, as well as with the deen, you have to give the individual what its worth particularly if they are worse off than you, since thats essentially capitalising on them at a point of weakness and when they are in a corner, it would be nicer if he gave half the worth at least.

Tuug Foqol Tuugs !

that doesnt sit well with me, as well as with the deen, you have to give the individual what its worth particularly if they are worse off than you, since thats essentially capitalising on them at a point of weakness and when they are in a corner, it would be nicer if he gave half the worth at least.
exactly me too but that's what some do to make money which is wrong

Duale

Somali is the name
I purchased a piece of land near the city center ( about a 30 min walk ), and it came at a price tag of 80k (just for the land). After a couple days, the person who had ownership of the land beside the one I purchase offered me 100k for the land (20k profit).
I respectfully declined and now in 2018 my land is probably worth 150k. :samwelcome:

I bought 10+ pieces of land all over Xamar (4 of them near the turkish embassy and liido) and all of them are worth double what i paid for.

My advice to you guys would be to invest in real estate in Xamar because that its going up.

1st rule of economics --> SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Once the diaspora starts going back to Somalia, the demand will be high.

Get off your phone and start doing shit before this opportunity leaves.

:salute::salute::salute:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I purchased a piece of land near the city center ( about a 30 min walk ), and it came at a price tag of 80k (just for the land). After a couple days, the person who had ownership of the land beside the one I purchase offered me 100k for the land (20k profit).
I respectfully declined and now in 2018 my land is probably worth 150k. :samwelcome:

I bought 10+ pieces of land all over Xamar (4 of them near the turkish embassy and liido) and all of them are worth double what i paid for.

My advice to you guys would be to invest in real estate in Xamar because that its going up.

1st rule of economics --> SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Once the diaspora starts going back to Somalia, the demand will be high.

Get off your phone and start doing shit before this opportunity leaves.

:salute::salute::salute:

Realistically how high do you think that land will go for? 200k?

100% profit in a couple years ain't bad.

However 100% profit over 10 years is another story.

Unless it's only a small share of your portfolio; you could miss out on other opportunities with higher yields.

I think the current market prices are too over-optimistic and artificially kept high due to temporary hoarders.

Those same investors will sell when they don't see the vast hordes of diaspora that they expect after the upcoming elections.

Property can be very profitable, on a 3 yr basis Basoso property has doubled.

The problem is the time it takes to sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.