Investing in land in Hargeisa/Mogadishu

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It would be much better and easier if you do some research on where you wanna invest in beforehand. You won't regret it all trust me

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I invested in land in puntland and 2 years later I doubled My investment i was weary at first but in the end it was so worth it.

You wouldn't believe how expensive this land was and it wasn't even in the biggest cities or even in the down town.
How much did u pay for that land?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Neither. A few months ago, wallahi I would've said I'd invest in Mogadishu only purely for the return potential. After a recent incident involving a relative there, I wouldn't touch it with a 6ft pole.

I'd stick to either Garowe or Boosaaso.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Neither. A few months ago, wallahi I would've said I'd invest in Mogadishu only purely for the return potential. After a recent incident involving a relative there, I wouldn't touch it with a 6ft pole.

I'd stick to either Garowe or Boosaaso.

btw i mesnt also Garowe and any other city in Somalia lol

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
A lot of people say their lan price has gone up. But I don’t understand why. There is no increasing demand, or shortage of space. Is it increasing purely on speculation?

Good luck investing! I hate qabyalad but defo choose a place your family has connections. It won’t make you immune to corruption but it helps. I had an uncle in SL who was dragged through the mud for land that was his families for generations.

A lot of people say their lan price has gone up. But I don’t understand why. There is no increasing demand, or shortage of space. Is it increasing purely on speculation?

Good luck investing! I hate qabyalad but defo choose a place your family has connections. It won’t make you immune to corruption but it helps. I had an uncle in SL who was dragged through the mud for land that was his families for generations.
its pure specaluation based on the country will become stable. So far no evidence. if anything next 2-3 years there is a good chance a new war will happen

My tuulo does $1000 per acre.

In my city (Ceerigaabo), it's around $5000 now. It's a shared city with rival tribes, so kinda risky. Also, they have their SL administration backing them on any dispute.

I've got 2 plots in the city, and about 12 in the tuulo.

My tuulo does $1000 per acre.

In my city (Ceerigaabo), it's around $5000 now. It's a shared city with rival tribes, so kinda risky. Also, they have their SL administration backing them on any dispute.

I've got 2 plots in the city, and about 12 in the tuulo.
have you built anything yet? More and more places will have rules if you dont build within 6-12 months your land will be sold

have you built anything yet? More and more places will have rules if you dont build within 6-12 months your land will be sold
We are starting next year on the city plot.

In the tuulo, 6 plots have been built, but will probably need refurbishment.

In ceerigaabo, the SL administration are trying to claim around 50 acres in dhulo areas of the city, all undeveloped. Anyway it might just be intimidation, but our tribal militia are well armed in the surrounding tuulos.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
We are starting next year on the city plot.

In the tuulo, 6 plots have been built, but will probably need refurbishment.

In ceerigaabo, the SL administration are trying to claim around 50 acres in dhulo areas of the city, all undeveloped. Anyway it might just be intimidation, but our tribal militia are well armed in the surrounding tuulos.

i will use Irir Card to buy land in Hargeisa:stevej:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Would u do that?
And how expensive is land there?

But u drink Alcohol, that is unacceptable in Somaliland or Somalia
1605455113864.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Pay 1000 for a patch of dry land.

Fly back 10000 miles cause a clown claims your land.

Pay off fake claimant to avoid bloodshed.

Already at a net loss.

3unzgd.jpg