Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Somali Only Movement

After facing numerous chimp outs and dozens of members shitting up the General section from the retarded movements below. Today we fight back

Akh-Right
Alt-Caucasian
Greater Bantu Expansionists

I've gotten tired of their cringy slogans and inferiority complexes and we all can stand up and state what we truly are without harrassment -> Somalis

Mandatory banner :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
somalianbanner.jpg

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
As a Banu Hashim Bantu Expansionist Caucasian European Blonde Olive skin Nilotic Indo-Iranian Somalilander I'm 100% against this, this is haram, you claim to be against low iq movements but here you are founding another one:snoop:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The Somali Only Movement

After facing numerous waves of chimp outs and numerous members shitting up the General section from the movements below

Akh-Right
Alt-Caucasian
Greater Bantu Expansionists

I've gotten tired of their cringy slogans and inferiority complexes and today we finally stand up and state what we truly are -> Somalis

Mandatory banner :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
View attachment 113646
Finally a proper movement

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
As a Banu Hashim Bantu Expansionist Caucasian European Blonde Olive skin Somalilander I'm 100% against this, this is haram, you claim to be against low iq movements but here you are founding another one:snoop:
Its a return to status quo, that's all

No need to change your pfp to a nomad

No shitting up the general section with yA akHi or yes my bRothA baBAtundE

No worshipping Beckies

:mahubowtf:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
As a Banu Hashim Bantu Expansionist Caucasian European Blonde Olive skin Nilotic Indo-Iranian Somalilander I'm 100% against this, this is haram, you claim to be against low iq movements but here you are founding another one:snoop:
Licking the asshole of a people that does'nt even regard as on of their own is stupid

Trending