Mindhaale

PhD in smartness/ #Qurboexit
U making it like being Somali is something good. As a Caucasian banu Hashim I feel offended by your post you lowlife scum negroid who should be executed on the spot

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You do know torah and injeel were kutub from Allah that was distorted by the people who it was sent down to. This is the very reason why the Quran was sent down
using some tekst to justify our ancestor great work is still stupid. And the fact that some racy white folks tried to justify our Ws buy stating that it was because we had some white jizz inn us

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
U making it like being Somali is something good. As a Caucasian banu Hashim I feel offended by your post you lowlife scum negroid who should be executed on the spot
Listen child i don't know how is living in ur head for free but i suggest you throw them out and grow some backbone. Caucasian bantu kulaha nigga ur a glorified boot licker the only reason u exist is because some inbreed alabama nigga raped ur mom

Mindhaale

PhD in smartness/ #Qurboexit
Listen child i don't know how is living in ur head for free but i suggest you throw them out and grow some backbone. Caucasian bantu kulaha nigga ur a glorified boot licker the only reason u exist is because some inbreed alabama nigga raped ur mom
Stop confusing me with negroids as a matter of fact we Caucasian ran a train on your ancestors

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't want members I just want more people to karbash the ajnabi bootyclappers

This thread was a Public Service Announcement basically
If you want to karbaash the akhaas movement then I support you.

I'm willing to spit on their faces.

Akh --> caucasian --> somali --> persian movement

giphy.gif

The Somali Only Movement

After facing numerous chimp outs and dozens of members shitting up the General section from the retarded movements below. Today we fight back

Akh-Right
Alt-Caucasian
Greater Bantu Expansionists

I've gotten tired of their cringy slogans and inferiority complexes and we all can stand up and state what we truly are without harrassment -> Somalis

Mandatory banner :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:
View attachment 113646
CAN I JOIN ? BUT I WANT @Basic AS MY CONCUBINE

Trending