Intra-African enmity

I have never seen this level of hatred between peoples[races] that share a Continent than within Africans. Whereas, Asians from different regions are largely cordial with one another and respect each other as Neighbours within their Continent; you would almost never see East Asians, South Asians & Middle-Easterners/West Asians at logger heads over who's "more Asian" or indigenous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:drakelaugh::deadpeter:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Mainstream media has established that a cetain phenotype (you know which one) originated in africa,so if you dont have that phenotype some people are gonna assume your mixed (like horners) and not indeginous, but what is the stereotypical asian phenotype? here in uk its timo jilecs but in north america its indhoyaars and indians are called indians. There is a sterotypical european phenotype which is why europeans get heated over it aswell not as much as the sub-saharids though.

Asians are always fighting, the Koreans hate the Japanese, the Japanese hate the Chinese. Actually everyone hate the Chinese.
True. However, the point I was making is that different Asian Sub-groups are not bickering with each other over who is more Asian etc.

We only see this amongst Africans.

Alluring

Sayonara
Anyways, it's because North Africans always made themselves "other" and never considered themselves true Africans. They started to claim it more these days and other Africans are mad because North Africa gets more rep without being true Africans and being arabized. A mix of jealousy and annoyance.

Anyways, it's because North Africans always made themselves "other" and never considered themselves true Africans. They started to claim it more these days and other Africans are mad because North Africa gets more rep without being true Africans and being arabized. A mix of jealousy and annoyance.
There has definitely been a kind of Berber/African renaissance amongst Darija-speaking North Africans, but its drawn a lot of backlash from Afrocentric Black youth who are very narrow minded/racist.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I was looking for a new smartphone recently and while checking review videos and websites produced by Indians I noticed a lot of anti-Chinese sentiment both by the content producers and by the Indian commenters. They were all saying don't buy Chinese brands and shitting on China.

Indians don't like the Chinese.

There is also low-key dislike between Gulf Arabs and South Asians/Desis.

I was looking for a new smartphone recently and while checking review videos and websites produced by Indians I noticed a lot of anti-Chinese sentiment both by the content producers and by the Indian commentators. They were all saying don't buy Chinese brands and shitting on China.

Indians don't like the Chinese.
Refer back to my previous reply to @Alluring. My point was concerning arguments over who is more indigenous between different Continental sub-groups. At the very least, they all consider each other Asians.

Alluring

Sayonara
There has definitely been a kind of Berber/African renaissance amongst Darija-speaking North Africans, but its drawn a lot of Backlash from Afrocentric Black youth who are very narrow minded/racist.
Well I mean the Berbers are indigenous compared to these new arabized north africans. Although, many black Africans can't distinguish between both groups.

Apollo

VIP
Refer back to my previous reply to @Alluring. My point was concerning arguments over who is more indigenous between different Continental sub-groups. At the very least, they all consider each other Asians.

Europeans got this with their ''who is more white thing''. You will sometimes see racist Northern Europeans (especially online) occasionally claiming that Southern Europeans look like Arabs or are not white.

Alluring

Sayonara
Europeans got this with their ''who is more white thing''. You will sometimes see racist Northern Europeans (especially online) occasionally claiming that Southern Europeans look like Arabs or are not white.
True, Northern Europeans clown Southern Europeans for looking middle eastern & not white enough. Southern Europeans clown arabs/middle easterners. Middle Easterners clown Africans and South Asians. North Africans clown sub-saharan Africans. Horner Africans clown non-hornet africans. Non-horner black Africans clown African Americans. A long cycle of who is worser.

Well I mean the Berbers are indigenous compared to these new arabized north africans. Although, many black Africans can't distinguish between both groups.
There's only a Cultural/linguistic difference between Maghrebis[Arabised North Africans] & Berbers, but they both share the same Genetic profile.

Lol..that never gets serious, since both groups know they're Kin & the vast majority of South Euros look European.

The North Africa vs Black Africa shit is a lot worser.

Its really no surprise, our two neighbours are christian we've fought them many times in history, and Djibouti is muslim which have no problem, and they rest of Africans dont look like us or share religion/belief/philosophy.

Apollo

VIP
Lol..that never gets serious, since both groups know they're Kin & the vast majority of South Euros look European.

The North Africa vs Black Africa shit is a lot worser.

In the 1800s when there was a lot of Italian immigration to the US they did experience some bias. Lots of documentation of it, there are even specific racial slurs for Italians in English stemming from those times. But nowadays Westerners are obsessed with Muslims/Islam (in Europe) and Hispanics (in the Americas) as the out groups and don't care anymore about small racial differences between whites.

Alluring

Sayonara
There's only a Cultural/linguistic difference between Maghrebis[Arabised North Africans] & Berbers, but they both share the same Genetic profile.
My best guess is this new found African/Wakanda pride that stems from insecurity. Similar to how non-Egyptian people claim Egypt. So Africans argue over who is more African & in the process tend to invalidate North Africans on purpose.

In the 1800s when there was a lot of Italian immigration to the US they did experience some bias. Lots of documentation of it, there are even specific racial slurs for Italians in English stemming from those times. But nowadays Westerners are obsessed with Muslims/Islam (in Europe) and Hispanics (in the Americas) as the out groups and don't care anymore about small racial differences between whites.
I remember reading about Italian-Americans being lynched for employing Black Americans and paying them the same Wage rate as Whites.

The most famous slur for Italian-Americans is "Wop" which has roots in the Italian word "Guappo" meaning Swagger & tough.

Apollo

VIP
I remember reading about Italian-Americans being lynched for employing Black Americans and paying them the same Wage rate as Whites.

The most famous slur for Italian-Americans is "Wop" which has roots in the Italian word "Guappo" meaning Swagger & tough.

I thought it meant without papers (w.o.p). 🤔

There's also guinea, a slur based on how dark they are compared to Anglos. 😂

Trending