Intolerance against Liberals on SSPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do liberals get so much hate here? And i don’t mean being challenged on ones believes but straight up insulted!
Shouldn’t this forum be a place where all Somalis can share their beliefs and be dismissed because the majority doesn’t agree?
I’m a liberal. I believe in pro-choice, same sex marriage, lgbtq/human rights and also that Israel isn’t a legitimate state!
I’m also muslim. :samwelcome:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Humans are a weird species due to cognitive dissonance (not to be confused with our resident troll named after it, but look up that term on wikipedia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

It's interessing! I thought she was joking but she's a liberal and muslim and pr lgbtq and feminist!
8e7bce1e91f5ace0818802e92d0ccee5.gif

tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us all learn to respect each other as human beings first, we can disagree on anything else but please see the person before u see his or her labels and beliefs be it politics or religion. We are all brothers and sisters here :)

Apollo

VIP
Let us all learn to respect each other as human beings first, we can disagree on anything else but please see the person before u see his or her labels and beliefs be it politics or religion. We are all brothers and sisters here :)

You are the most positive person on here. Can you even get angry? Are you a Zen Monk or something? :lol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We are Somalis (a conservative society that firmly believes in its Islamic culture). We don't support LBTQ rights, same sex marriage and abortion cause they all contradict our religious beliefs. We hate the Jews cause they're the enemy of Allah. No one can hold two or more contradictory beliefs, or values at the same time.

We are Somalis (a conservative society that firmly believes in its Islamic culture). We don't support LBTQ rights, same sex marriage and abortion cause they all contradict our religious beliefs. We hate the Jews cause they're the enemy of Allah. No one can hold two or more contradictory beliefs, or values at the same time.
I was bored.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tumblr_p5pdu2TePt1woz64no1_1280.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do liberals get so much hate here? And i don’t mean being challenged on ones believes but straight up insulted!
Shouldn’t this forum be a place where all Somalis can share their beliefs and be dismissed because the majority doesn’t agree?
I’m a liberal. I believe in pro-choice, same sex marriage, lgbtq/human rights and also that Israel isn’t a legitimate state!

Can you say you are a liberal but not accept or believe in liberalism and all that it entails?
Same exact thing you are not a muslim if you disbelief in Allah and his Messenger Maxamed scw.
Gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts