• Yes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Maybe if he's Muslim

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
nah im playin fam, im still here XD

Oh, that is too bad, because I just started a loading pubg.
uz5r89F.png
uz5r89F.png

I agree. Better educated, better developed and also smarter in general.
and far better looking. Aside from you, me and a couple of others, we are in the minority of good looking Somali men. We need to start impregnating more Xalimos and breeding beautiful children instead of letting these ugly farax ruin the Somali pop with their recessive ugly genes. Its up to us, upti

and far better looking. Aside from you, me and a couple of others, we are in the minority of good looking Somali men. We need to start impregnating more Xalimos and breeding beautiful children instead of letting these ugly farax ruin the Somali pop with their recessive ugly genes. Its up to us, upti

I have already supplied my superior sperm seed to various sperm banks exclusively available for Somali women. I don't need to marry them or want to raise their (possibly severe retarded) children because of the high chance of inbred in Somali marriages.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
they havent posted anything since the wedding. looks like a short marriage that looked expensive. Wallahi I would be pissed if i was married 3-4 months and spent 10k-15k on a wedding
There’s a lot of those in MN, they go all out on night next day they are broke and can barely pay their bills so the stress of it weighs heavy, not many relationships can survive that let a lone 22 year olds that barely know each other.

I have already supplied my superior sperm seed to various sperm banks exclusively available for Somali women. I don't need to marry them or want to raise their (possibly severe retarded) children because of the high chance of inbred in Somali marriages.
You are 10 steps ahead, Allah has chosen you to lead us good lookin men to victory for Somalia. Lead the way, King. And good look on weeding out the inbreds.

You are 10 steps ahead, Allah has chosen you to lead us good lookin men to victory for Somalia. Lead the way, King. And good look on weeding out the inbreds.

Its a hard task, but someone has got to do it. I am willing to sacrifice myself and my superior genes for the greater good walaalo. We are small in numbers, but can have great impact if we act in foresight and stop the retardation amongst our community.

There’s a lot of those in MN, they go all out on night next day they are broke and can barely pay their bills so the stress of it weighs heavy, not many relationships can survive that let a lone 22 year olds that barely know each other.

exactly....wallahi when i was broke even dealing with girls was too much. I remember booking cinema tickets for a xalimo with my last money and she came late and we missed the movie. She was like oooh its ok we can book another one and inside I was thinking is she made. I had to call my friend and say warya put some money in my account quick lool. Money stress kill marriages

Its a hard task, but someone has got to do it. I am willing to sacrifice myself and my superior genes for the greater good walaalo. We are small in numbers, but can have great impact if we act in foresight and stop the retardation amongst our community.
yo upti i got 102 posts, but I can't react. We have lost the war, but at least I learned that you and me are god's chosen people to lead the Somali's to victory again with our elite genes. Inshallah brother

yo upti i got 102 posts, but I can't react. We have lost the war, but at least I learned that you and me are god's chosen people to lead the Somali's to victory again with our elite genes. Inshallah brother

Lol, we have been tricked or so it seems.

I would not even held a wedding party. You can do so much more with that money instead, like spending it on your house, going to a very fine honeymoon etc. Wedding parties are so obsolete.
Not in Middle America lol

As long as his muslim is cool but i still want Somali for my kids and their kiss and kids lol something about being muslims for generations i don't want them to lose that.