Do you approve of this marriage?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Maybe if he's Muslim

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
Asians are cool, hard working, caring and smart. I really don't care where anyone's spouse comes from, as long as the man is muslim and not your typical backward Ayrab.
good option. Id like your comment but I can't lol. Not sure why the mods didn't allow react options for new users

good option. Id like your comment but I can't lol. Not sure why the mods didn't allow react options for new users

You are 10 posts away from getting the privilege to like posts. Do as me and spam the shit out of these topics when you get the chance, lol. Oooooor, we could just spam the shit out of your thread with mumbo jumbo so we can get to 100 posts ASAP.

You are 10 posts away from getting the privilege to like posts. Do as me and spam the shit out of these topics when you get the chance, lol. Oooooor, we could just spam the shit out of your thread with mumbo jumbo so we can get to 100 posts ASAP.
Im down, lets do it

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why is his family not there :cosbyhmm: I really like his jacket it’s different than the usual black/white suits.

Cool. So horta, are you a girl or a man? And why are you so interested in interracial marriages? Do you have plans to marry out of the gene pool?
I am a female who transitioned into a man. No i am not interested in interracial marriages, but I do plan on marrying out of the gene pool. if that makes sense

Hoyo, what are your plans for today?

Why is his family not there :cosbyhmm: I really like his jacket it’s different than the usual black/white suits.

they havent posted anything since the wedding. looks like a short marriage that looked expensive. Wallahi I would be pissed if i was married 3-4 months and spent 10k-15k on a wedding

I am a female who transitioned into a man. No i am not interested in interracial marriages, but I do plan on marrying out of the gene pool. if that makes sense

Hoyo, what are your plans for today?

nSb8dD0.gif

they havent posted anything since the wedding. looks like a short marriage that looked expensive. Wallahi I would be pissed if i was married 3-4 months and spent 10k-15k on a wedding

I would not even held a wedding party. You can do so much more with that money instead, like spending it on your house, going to a very fine honeymoon etc. Wedding parties are so obsolete.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Indoyaar are so ugly and on top of that ugliness they are racist :mjlol:
Those Kpop Xalimos are attracted to guys with plastic surgery and makeup
ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon:deadrose: