Interracial marriage among Somali community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It would be a bit like a Uzbek marrying a Filipino. Kind of different, but also not completely.

However, Asia is not as stereotyped/imagined as a small place like Africa is. People have this perception that Africa is a tiny place with similar people and culture, while this isn't the case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are not very pc, but in general Somalis are actually a lot less racist than most people. How many none Somali men have you seen attacked by Somalis for being with Somali men? Not only are most white worse than us, every Asian and black are worse than us in this subject

I always see Kenyans and South Africans complaining that Somali men take their women, so Bantus also don't like their women to be taken by foreigners and they make it clear online. I especially see the Kenyans saying we have no access to your women but you have access to ours, it's not fair.

All men are allowed to show jealousy except Somali, for some strange reason. Nobody understands our gheera, we are always labelled incels if we do that, it's better to refrain from those kind of actions altogether. Just protect your family that's it.
Exactly and the nerds bending over agreeing with these people attacking Somali men annoys me. We are too nice so they think they can bully us from expressing our views. They also expect Somali men to apologies for anything some random Somali guy says. You never see them approach madows the same way cause they will tell them fvck off

It has nothing to do with gender, it's called mate guarding, women engage in it too. It was white men that coined the phrase 'burning the coal' and referred to white women dating black men as mudsharks, but sure, let's attribute this behaviour to Somali men only. :axvmm9o:

People should be more wise than to openly post about their personal affairs on Social Media where all sorts of trolls could pry and harass others for their personal decisions. Internet is an open space for others who have too much time on their hands, irrespective of gender. That's why I completely cut off any social media app or platform, apart from the occasional posting I do on public/private forums. If you don't want others to seek too closely into your private affairs, then it's most advisable that you refrain from posting it on public social media platforms where it's visible for such trolls to see. It's as simple as that. :manny:

Anyways, Interracial marriages rarely occur irl. I've never seen an Abdi or Xalimo walking around with an Ajnaabi around their arms. It seems to be an Internet phenomena where the small minority form a quasi-majority (on the Internet), and many (mistakenly) take it as a reflection of the real world, when it couldn't be further from the truth. Let's be objective here, Somali parents (Mothers & Fathers) do not let their children go off with foreigners easily. The family, especially with an Ajnabi, must be in close acquaintanceship with the other at the very least. Somali parents can be very
restrictive with the marital choices of their sons & daughters. In many cases, a father/mother can deny giving their daughter/son's hand to another, due to them differing in tribal lines & affiliation. So I don't get why people would sweeping statements like this, especially when such occurrences are a rarity, and is eminently exaggerated by the Internet & Social media.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It would be a bit like a Uzbek marrying a Filipino. Kind of different, but also not completely.

However, Asia is not as stereotyped/imagined as a small place like Africa is. People have this perception that Africa is a tiny place with similar people and culture, while this isn't the case.
I agree sxb many outsiders will have hard time understanding the dynamics of the continent , they always assume that the landscapes, people's and cultures are massly the same. Speak the same tongue , live the same traditions etc.

Little do they know that the rainforests of Nuer of South Sudan and the Pygmies of western part Central African Republic are in close proximity , yet are completely parallel they have distinct features and not exactly from the same haplogroups yet the Westerners would group them all these distinct Africans as Niger-Congo people.

Even the Bantu people are very different.

A venda, Shona and Swazi from Southern Africa countries do not look the same as the Luba , Hemba, Lunda (Swahili speakers of Lumbambashi, Southern Congo) , Victoria falls and Zambezi River only divides the land.
the Nyanja people of Zambia (they have 72 ethnic groups for a 15 million population) for example the the Chewa people of Malawi they themselves have 10 distinct Bantu ethnic groups for a population of 10 million and are not the same with their neighbours.
The further you travel , the different people you come across, I just mentioned a small part of Congo , the rest of Congo will blow your brains out , the diversity of different groups in Congo.

West Africans are probably the most diverse and different.

A southern Nigerian like the Igbo, Yuruba and Ijaw ,might look identical but up close they are very different , same with the Northerners Hausa , Fulani and Kanuri are more related to North Cameroonians and Western Chadians.
Im only talking about one country the same applies to the rest.

But the white man categorise all these different groups of people as the same.

It shows you their sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge especially these ethno researchers.

So Africa is very different from the southern tip to the farthest north edge .
East , Central and West.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Funny thing is one is a Muslim brother and the other one is Colombian ***** lool
You just agreed to the point being made. Somali guys online would rather celebrate a prozzie with a farax over a halal xalimo marriage with a Muslim ajnabi.

You just agreed to the point being made. Somali guys online would rather celebrate a prozzie with a farax over a halal xalimo marriage with a Muslim ajnabi.
I think that was an embarrassing tweet tbh. But I really don’t think no sane Somali would diss a fellow Muslim and praise a CV prostitute

World

VIP
Makes sense since magherebi don’t share a race with the blacks in France. But don’t Somalis share a race with say a Senegalese Muslim?

A Mahrebi wouldn’t mind his daughter marrying an Algerian, I don’t see how a Somali would mind with a black Muslim.
We have nothing in common with a Senegalese Muslim other than skin colour and religion. A better analogy would be other Horn of African Muslims and we do intermarry with them.

THIS THREAD

giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
If my wife ask to post marriage pictures on social media, she is getting spanked as a punishment.
I won’t be as cruel. She’ll be allowed to post marriage pictures. I’ll even let her upload her divorce story :icon lol:

From twitter

Egyptian: who said black people can't be racist (refering to Somalis in the replies)

Farax: Don't call us black

Ana carabta in the mud :deadpeter::deadmanny::chrisfreshhah:
Even Egyptians see you as BLACK

Trending