Interracial marriage among Somali community

Apollo

VIP
Makes sense since magherebi don’t share a race with the blacks in France. But don’t Somalis share a race with say a Senegalese Muslim?

A Mahrebi wouldn’t mind his daughter marrying an Algerian, I don’t see how a Somali would mind with a black Muslim.

There is no such thing as human races scientifically. Maghrebis are no different to a Senegalese than a Somali is to one. Only thing we shares with a Senegalese is skin color (and not even the same one for many), pretty much nothing else.

I personally don't mind interracial marriage. I mean, what's the worst. At the end of the day, It's a person's choice.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
:manny: We are from a culture that doesn’t like mixing with others.
I can list tons of close associates from my circle that have successfully married outside of their culture despite the barriers they overcame.

But nonetheless @babooshke what xaliimos and faaraxs do in their lives is their business.
We can't be the judge and carry out the sentencing.
Should we even be in that predicament , overstressing about the lifes of complete strangers online and their marital preferences.

Sxb you make it seem like we Somalis don't interact with others , what about the first Ajuuraan merchants in the 15th to the Mughal that brought spices to our Peninsula did they brought their wives no , they married women from the Malayalam community.

When the British indentured labour to sea faring communities in Northern Somalia they brought to work in the docks of
HMS British colonial Territories and some even worked in the West Indies what is known today the Caribbean , some even participated in the war of Burma against the Japanese , many of them were later resettled in Aden, Yemen , Hyderabad , India , Cardiff , Wales and Cape Town , South Africa .
Only a handful have returned to their homelands.

Those young men in their twenties married the local women since they had no choice , it was not until the late 1960's where the Somali community of Wales managed to bring over their families and that was partially successful.
But the Somalis that remained had no choice.
I know many old coloureds in their 60's
, with partial Isaaq/ Dhulbahante/Warsangeli ancestry here in Cape Town even Hareeri the famous Somali journalist went to visit them.
Unfortunately.
One of them just passed away recently.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is not unique to Somalis.

You see nearly all ethnicities doing it, especially ones from traditional MENA cultures.

Ask @4head about Maghrebi women who date black guy in France and how Maghrebi guys react to this (offline and online).
Are ethnic women mentally ill? You rarely see their men with Bantu women if ever but the opposite is increasing on demand. I think the jews are promoting Bantu men to destroy the traditional cultures of whites and MENA.

There is no such thing as human races scientifically. Maghrebis are no different to a Senegalese than a Somali is to them. Only thing we shares with a Senegalese is skin color (and not even the same one for many), pretty much nothing else.
Well sure race cannot be biologically defined due to genetic variation among human individuals but rarely do people or society look at race scientifically lol.

I just thought your example of explaining how Magrebis are just like us is strange since its really an interracial marriage with them and black muslims and not really us lol and yes it's all due to skin color and general look of average Somalis.

Are ethnic women mentally ill? You rarely see their men with Bantu women if ever but the opposite is increasing on demand. I think the jews are promoting Bantu men to destroy the traditional cultures of whites and MENA.
Some of them are muslims like us.

Apollo

VIP
Well sure race cannot be biologically defined due to genetic variation among human individuals but rarely do people or society look at race scientifically lol.

I just thought your example of explaining how Magrebis are just like us is strange since its really an interracial marriage with them and black muslims and not really us lol and yes it's all due to skin color and general look of average Somalis.

It would be semi-interracial between a Somali and a Madow as well due to thousands of years of different ancestry. It's not like Somalis and Madows come from the exact same origin.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Just incase you thought I was capping.

Coloured Somalis of Johannesburg

Indians of Somali origins of Hyderabad
Btw the Indian translating for him grew up in Somalia lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So my point is you can't really say Somalis haven't mixed outside this was happening during colonial era and we have people freaking out about today's generation.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Easy solution, don’t post it on social media for mass consumption. There’s a certain level of narcissism involved in wanting to post your personal business for others to judge

Easy solution, don’t post it on social media for mass consumption. There’s a certain level of narcissism involved in wanting to post your personal business for others to judge
Exactly why do you want strangers to see your partner? Hey this is my husband say bunch of nice things about us to massage my ego.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Welcome back @Marshall D Abdi how was Eid sxb?
How's life been treating you overall ?

Good to see the old faces.
Thanks bro thaught u wasnt around here anymore as other old members,

masha allah my eid was great finally celebrated with my cousins something i coudlnt do last year, and life is Rolling as usual hopes covid ends So i can visit the homeland and say hi to my people

How was your eid brotha tell me about it

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Makes sense since magherebi don’t share a race with the blacks in France. But don’t Somalis share a race with say a Senegalese Muslim?

A Mahrebi wouldn’t mind his daughter marrying an Algerian, I don’t see how a Somali would mind with a black Muslim.

You don't know them for saying that All Maghrebis are brothers kkk.

An Algerian (FOB, Boomer) won't allow his son to marry a Moroccan (because of politics).

They are as retarded as Lamagoodles (when it comes to ethnicity/tribes)
:tocry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is not unique to Somalis.

You see nearly all ethnicities doing it, especially ones from traditional MENA cultures.

Ask @4head about Maghrebi women who date black guy in France and how Maghrebi guys react to this (offline and online).

Maghrebis can't fight the Bantus (because of Bantus being physically stronger),
but they are stronger in their organization (like the old days Razias).
I remember seeing cartoons made by a Maghrebi Incel who was portraying the average life of the Naag Nool Maghrebi woman and her mixed black kid (single mom) and her deadbeat black.

:deadosama: :deadosama: :deadosama:

Mozart

You need people like me

Most half black half Somali kids are fathered by deadbeat Somali men. Social media leads to confirmation bias

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It would be semi-interracial between a Somali and a Madow as well due to thousands of years of different ancestry. It's not like Somalis and Madows come from the exact same origin.

It's interracial. Call a spade-a-spade, Apollo. We know good and well the general disapproval Somali parents have for non-Somali especially non-HOA madows is the most intense. If the parents think they are so far removed and different despite skin colour similarity or Western racial groupings. Then it's outside of the fold. Keep in mind the offspring rarely favour the Somali side.

Apollo

VIP
It's interracial. Call a spade a spade, Apollo. We know good and well the general disapproval Somali parents have for non-Somali especially non-HOA madows is the most intense. If the parents think they are so far removed and different despite skin colour similarity or Western racial groupings. Then it's outside of the fold. Keep in mind the offspring rarely favour the Somali side.

It would be a bit like a Uzbek marrying a Filipino. Kind of different, but also not completely.

However, Asia is not as stereotyped/imagined as a small place like Africa is. People have this perception that Africa is a tiny place with similar people and culture, while this isn't the case.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Thanks bro thaught u wasnt around here anymore as other old members,

masha allah my eid was great finally celebrated with my cousins something i coudlnt do last year, and life is Rolling as usual hopes covid ends So i can visit the homeland and say hi to my people

How was your eid brotha tell me about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts