Interracial marriage among Somali community

Its because Somali girls flaunt their interracial marriage instead of being happy on the low. Just search YouTube and youll see how many there are. I dont condone abuse but they should keep it on the downlow and enjoy their life without promoting miscegenation

Nah, Abdis do as well. To such an extent you lot are posted on Maliworld and made to seem like its inspirational. All the comments are positive with Abdis praising him for getting with an cadaan.

So lets not. Say it for what it is. Miscegenation is only an issue when a woman does it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nah, Abdis do as well. To such an extent you lot are posted on Maliworld and made to seem like its inspirational. All the comments are positive with Abdis praising him for getting with an cadaan.

So lets not. Say it for what it is. Miscegenation is only an issue when a woman does it.
Well the Cabdi is the one doing the conquering and is simply spreading his Soomali seed of course we would celebrate him. The Xalimo is the being "conquered" this is the way of the world walaal its a mans world.

Well the Cabdi is the one doing the conquering and is simply spreading his Soomali seed of course we would celebrate him. The Xalimo is the being "conquered" this is the way of the world walaal its a mans world.

Aaqli liix saac. Marriage isn't conquering, its a marriage contract between a man and woman that both parties entering willingly for the sake of Allah.

To be 'conquered' is to be forced. Forced unions aren't allowed. Wake up, its the 21st century. Its sad that some Somali men feel the only way they can get their women to stay with them is to bully them.

They just want to have full control over their women whilst they praise each other for getting with cadaans.

Somalis, Algerians ect have no issues with IR marriages. I've seen enough pics and reactions to know, they get excited when its a man.
They have selective outrage. Its great when a man does it, but god forbid a woman does

Nah, why is the abuse always one way?
The Somali girl who posted her husband was abused and some were wishing her marriage breaks down. When an Abdi marries out, he's celebrated. One was being praised on Mali world for being married to a cadaan girl that was half naked and a Somali girl with her Muslim husband can't even post an Eid pic.

I don't want to generalise, but some Somali men's entitlement makes me sick. Its like the only way they can get Somali girls to stick with them is to bully them into only marrying them.

It's the gi
They just want to have full control over their women whilst they praise each other for getting with cadaans.

Somalis, Algerians ect have no issues with IR marriages. I've seen enough pics and reactions to know, they get excited when its a man.

If the person is Muslim there shouldn't be a problem but Some people think the grass is greener on the other side. Somali girls think they're the only ones who have issues. There are YouTube videos and other social media sites of AA girls talking about "let's forget black men" and it's mostly those who are not being approached (ugly ones) Go marry whoever you want.

We should mind our own business, but why do people try to flex their interracial marriage on social media and not expect randoms harrassing you? Its the internet idiot. You could have people performing all kinds of black magic on you and evil eyeing you.

It's the gi

If the person is Muslim there shouldn't be a problem but Some people think the grass is greener on the other side. Somali girls think they're the only ones who have issues. There are YouTube videos and other social media sites of AA girls talking about "let's forget black men" and it's mostly those who are not being approached (ugly ones) Go marry whoever you want.

Lol, we are talking about the Somali community. I really couldn't care less about AAs.

Somali men celebrate #Abdiexit, post pictures of being married to an cadaan girl but a Somali girl gets hordes of abuse. One girl was getting dms from men saying they hope her marriage breaks down and doesn't manage to have kids. The habaar is disgusting and give me chills.

I don't think you understand how pathetic these men make Somali men look. Btw, i know a lot of Somali men are not like this, but I'd love to know why seeing a Somali girl with non Somali man enrages Abdis so much they are willing to make themselves look like hateful creatures. Do they feel inferior to their ajnabi husbands?

Moral of the story keep your relationships off the internet, somali or not 🤦‍♂️ Most of the people blowing up her dm would probably not say anything in real life anyways.

Lol, we are talking about the Somali community. I really couldn't care less about AAs.

Somali men celebrate #Abdiexit, post pictures of being married to an cadaan girl but a Somali girl gets hordes of abuse. One girl was getting dms from men saying they hope her marriage breaks down and doesn't manage to have kids. The habaar is disgusting and give me chills.

I don't think you understand how pathetic these men make Somali men look. Btw, i know a lot of Somali men are not like this, but I'd love to know why seeing a Somali girl with non Somali man enrages Abdis so much they are willing to make themselves look like hateful creatures. Do they feel inferior to their ajnabi husbands?
Damn, that's actually disgusting :dwill:

It's because men are territorial creatures, if their women gets taken by an ajanabi is similar to losing their land., culture, identity etc. Women don't have similar sentiments.. I think the Abdiexit movement is bullshit and an agenda to boost some faraxs with low self-confidence ego.

I'm against the abuse wallahi it is completely wrong. But of course you're gonna say you don't care about others and that you're talking about the somali community only lol I'm making the point that other men don't like their women dating outside their race just like somali guys don't. Look into it. I don't abuse or bully or beg.

@Angelina

Here where I live.. Cadaan women get disowned by their families if they marry a Muslim guy and most it's more acceptable for cadaan men to take our women, actually it's encouraged by the public opinion to mix our women with cadaan men.. So you see the issue is not only confined to Somali people only.. I don't think it's easy to in an interracial marriage or relationship when you different background and culture. Also the kids will always be confused and feel a sense of a belonging to any culture.

I would never publicly post family related stuff on social media , too much evil eye and filth which lurk among anonymity. If my wife to be was from a different race , as long as she is Muslim then no problem. Obviously , there more likely to be cultural clashes and my children may suffer from identity issues. I also dont get you wierdos who are obbessed with racial purity , deen is far more important.

The reason why they can’t post their partners is simple, we are cunsuri. To solve this problem we should just educate our people about Islam and how it forbids racism. This should take about 20 years, maybe they can post their partners in 10 years if they are lucky

Xaruun

VIP
Every race has weirdos who think they own their women and that they’re cucks if ‘their’ women intermarry.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Angelina not a Somali thing
wt65c7vxt8n61.jpg

Apollo

VIP
This is not unique to Somalis.

You see nearly all ethnicities doing it, especially ones from traditional MENA cultures.

Ask @4head about Maghrebi women who date black guy in France and how Maghrebi guys react to this (offline and online).

This is not unique to Somalis.

You see nearly all ethnicities doing it, especially ones from traditional MENA cultures.

Ask @4head about Maghrebi women who date black guy in France and how Maghrebi guys react to this (offline and online).
Makes sense since magherebi don’t share a race with the blacks in France. But don’t Somalis share a race with say a Senegalese Muslim?

A Mahrebi wouldn’t mind his daughter marrying an Algerian, I don’t see how a Somali would mind with a black Muslim.