Interracial marriage among Somali community

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
BA708E35-08CF-4753-83DD-73730390602B.jpeg

As long There are muslims whats the problem, i dont get :kanyehmm:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Plus its always uk Incels spamming jaraar in the comment section, thaught always that

untill i realized There is femcals too who arent happy about #abdiexit movement and always say ”take it/them sis”

as long she aint ur sister why do we care fellow halimos and abdis:what::what1:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I swear its so annoying and embarrassing to somalis when the hooyo mataalo kids use j word and aggressively spam it with ape emojis on someones post. :hova: :mjlol:

Last edited:
Which Instagram account posted this?

I don't have a problem with it because any two people can be in love but most somali girls have a agenda behind it and generalise somali guys because of their past experiences. It's a just internet thing because I don't see any problems between us but only on online. Somali girls know how to annoy us tho lol

Plus its always uk Incels spamming jaraar in the comment section, thaught always that

untill i realized There is femcals too who arent happy about #abdiexit movement and always say ”take it/them sis”

as long she aint ur sister why do we care fellow halimos and abdis:what::what1:

Lets not compare Somali girls and Somali guys.

So called 'femcels' don't call people cheap, hoe and hope their marriage breaks down.

Some Somali men and their hatred for Somali women in interracial marriages are just vile and its normalised in the Somali community.

If you can’t handle abuse, then social media is not for you. It’s really that simple

Nah, why is the abuse always one way?
The Somali girl who posted her husband was abused and some were wishing her marriage breaks down. When an Abdi marries out, he's celebrated. One was being praised on Mali world for being married to a cadaan girl that was half naked and a Somali girl with her Muslim husband can't even post an Eid pic.

I don't want to generalise, but some Somali men's entitlement makes me sick. Its like the only way they can get Somali girls to stick with them is to bully them into only marrying them.

Keo

VIP
Every group does it though. Remember my thread about the North African girl marrying the black guy and a lot of North Africans had a problem with it. Most cultures do not like interracial mixing.

Every group does it though. Remember my thread about the North African girl marrying the black guy and a lot of North Africans had a problem with it. Most cultures do not like interracial mixing.

They just want to have full control over their women whilst they praise each other for getting with cadaans.

Somalis, Algerians ect have no issues with IR marriages. I've seen enough pics and reactions to know, they get excited when its a man.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its because Somali girls flaunt their interracial marriage instead of being happy on the low. Just search YouTube and youll see how many there are. I dont condone abuse but they should keep it on the downlow and enjoy their life without promoting miscegenation