Internet troll larping as Somali arrested - could face up to 3 year sentence before being deported

NidarNidar

Punisher
May justice be served:banderas:
Japanese prisons are no joke, he will be living with 6-12 Japanese men, who hate his guts, hard core criminals(Yakuza) majority of them locked up for violent crimes, they don't use guns to kill but machetes, but before that he will be facing 28 days of police interrogation they'll be reducing his calories and keeping him sleep depraved until he confesses, he will then face 3 years behind bars and deported.

I will never understand these niggas. Cadaan munafiqis will defend the hiroshima and nagasaki bombing till their hair falls off but the minute this Ethiopian larping retard says it they scream "iTs wRonG" and "ThIs iS wHy JaPan hAtes foreigners". Japan is a toothless tiger. They can't even defend the dignity of their people by not involving or having relations with these yanks. Was once a respectable country and now its a country for incense. How far has the country fell off. Its sad.

Fell off so hard, niggas are even predicting their population will cease to exist by the end of the century

finally can't wait to see the video of him getting in his jail cell.
1000003052.jpg

NidarNidar

Punisher
I will never understand these niggas. Cadaan munafiqis will defend the hiroshima and nagasaki bombing till their hair falls off but the minute this Ethiopian larping retard says it they scream "iTs wRonG" and "ThIs iS wHy JaPan hAtes foreigners". Japan is a toothless tiger. They can't even defend the dignity of their people by not involving or having relations with these yanks. Was once a respectable country and now its a country for incense. How far has the country fell off. Its sad.

Fell off so hard, niggas are even predicting their population will cease to exist by the end of the century
Japan as a society is fucked, cheating is wide spread, decreasing population.

Japan as a society is fucked, cheating is wide spread, decreasing population.

100%. No god fearing whatsoever. This is what happens when cadaan niggas are allowed to infiltrate your society. I have more respect for the japanese who died trying to save themselves from humiliation even if it cost them everything. Now they are a bunch of soulless people with no regard for self respect. They are hard working but that's about it

Japanese prisons are no joke, he will be living with 6-12 Japanese men, who hate his guts, hard core criminals(Yakuza) majority of them locked up for violent crimes, they don't use guns to kill but machetes, but before that he will be facing 28 days of police interrogation they'll be reducing his calories and keeping him sleep depraved until he confesses, he will then face 3 years behind bars and deported.
Not only that but Yakuza tend to be far right nationalist so it's so over for him he doesn't even speak Japanese but he'll come out speaking fluently 😂

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
100%. No god fearing whatsoever. This is what happens when cadaan niggas are allowed to infiltrate your society. I have more respect for the japanese who died trying to save themselves from humiliation even if it cost them everything. Now they are a bunch of soulless people with no regard for self respect. They are hard working but that's about it
Funniest thing to me about Japan was at one point their emperor was planning to adopt Islam as the state religion, but died before he could

I've heard that the cheating thing is kind of their culture as long as you keep it a secret but if it turns public it's over for you social life
If that's a part of your modern culture, how tf are people surprised that the country will not exist in 70 years

If that's a part of your modern culture, how tf are people surprised that the country will not exist in 70 years
Cheating is a kind of a fetish for Japanese people. Some will even f*ck their friends wife from what I've heard.

For some of them even Rape is a fetish. Japanese are the east Asian pajeet only they're more smarter and secretive about their fetish.

Funniest thing to me about Japan was at one point their emperor was planning to adopt Islam as the state religion, but died before he could
Interesting because i've always wondered how Islam was established in virtually all of Asia (West, Central, South East Asia and the subcontinent) and have a history but somehow it never reached East Asia?

It's odd considering the majority of Asia have been ruled by Muslim empires and sultanates for a very long time.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Interesting because i've always wondered how Islam was established in virtually all of Asia (West, Central, South East Asia and the subcontinent) and have a history but somehow it never reached East Asia? It's odd considering the majority of Asia have been ruled by Muslim empires and sultanates for a very long time. I'm sure they were aware of Islam.
True far east Asian (Korea and Japan mostly) interacted with Islam came at a far later date. It's interesting considering China has a history of native Islamic ethic groups since the 7th century. I think a lot of it was due to places like Japan being so far off, China was connected to the great caliphates through the silk road. The Japanese probably learned of Islam through Chinese Muslim traders that settled on port cities.

Japan and Islam have probably the most odd history considering it gained popularity during the nationalist movement and ultra nationalist liked Islamic values. I just like to think how history could've been had the emperor of Japan converted and built a bond with the Islamic world to combat European colonialism.

Interesting because i've always wondered how Islam was established in virtually all of Asia (West, Central, South East Asia and the subcontinent) and have a history but somehow it never reached East Asia?

It's odd considering the majority of Asia have been ruled by Muslim empires and sultanates for a very long time.
In Malaysia it was mostly through hadramis. There’s a joke about Hadramis.

“It’s July 1969 and the Eagle has just landed. Neil Armstrong opens the module door and carefully descends the ladder to the lunar surface. Taking one small step for (a) man, he finally stands on the moon and says, “one giant leap for mankind.” He turns away from the ladder, looks around and recoils in surprise. Half a dozen men are rushing towards him across the lunar plain. They’re Hadramis, and they’re all looking for a job.”

NidarNidar

Punisher
True far east Asian (Korea and Japan mostly) interacted with Islam came at a far later date. It's interesting considering China has a history of native Islamic ethic groups since the 7th century. I think a lot of it was due to places like Japan being so far off, China was connected to the great caliphates through the silk road. The Japanese probably learned of Islam through Chinese Muslim traders that settled on port cities.

Japan and Islam have probably the most odd history considering it gained popularity during the nationalist movement and ultra nationalist liked Islamic values. I just like to think how history could've been had the emperor of Japan converted and built a bond with the Islamic world to combat European colonialism.

check this out, it was close, even the Russian almost became Muslim but they wouldn't give up Vodka.

Trending