Interesting Video I found in Egyptian twitter

2nd video

Translation in the beginning:
"According to the testimony of one of the participants in the ogaden war, major viktor laksjs, once the ethiopians saw the Somali tanks, they started fleeing quickly. I also want to take this chance to tell you another testimony from the expert soviet Major General Nicolai Alishanka. He said, 'sometimes I felt a degrading and demeaning humiliation when we used to jump and hop around like rabbits under the explosions of shells fired by somali Artillery"

Ogaden war is being used to humiliate Ethiopia whenever they mention how strong their army is, in the current dispute about the dam with Egypt.

Somalia ha nolato . Mad respect for the soldiers of those days. Geesiyal geesiyal dhalai. :salute:even General Aideed :mjkkk:.
Everything in video action was somali army?

Everything in video action was somali army?

Yes. I've seen some of the scenes before. Bless our army. :salute::salute:
What's bigger than this was their motivation. Listen to the old soldiers testimonies. They didn't care if they died or not, they were dying for their country. One of the soldiers who was captured and tortured, was singing a national song as he was dying despite repeatedly being told to do the shahada. They are heroes.

Trending

Latest posts