Interesting Video I found in Egyptian twitter

2nd video

Translation in the beginning:
"According to the testimony of one of the participants in the ogaden war, major viktor laksjs, once the ethiopians saw the Somali tanks, they started fleeing quickly. I also want to take this chance to tell you another testimony from the expert soviet Major General Nicolai Alishanka. He said, 'sometimes I felt a degrading and demeaning humiliation when we used to jump and hop around like rabbits under the explosions of shells fired by somali Artillery"

Ogaden war is being used to humiliate Ethiopia whenever they mention how strong their army is, in the current dispute about the dam with Egypt.

Somalia ha nolato . Mad respect for the soldiers of those days. Geesiyal geesiyal dhalai. :salute:even General Aideed :mjkkk:.

Last edited:
"According to the testimony of one of the participants in the ogaden war, major viktor laksjs, once the ethiopians saw the Somali tanks, they started fleeing quickly. I also want to take this chance to tell you another testimony from the expert soviet Major General Nicolai Alishanka. He said, 'sometimes I felt a degrading and demeaning humiliation when we used to jump and hop around like rabbits under the explosions of shells fired by somali Artillery"

Ogaden war is being used to humiliate Ethiopia whenever they mention how strong their army is, in the current dispute about the dam with Egypt.

Somalia ha nolato . Mad respect for the soldiers of those days. Geesiyal geesiyal dhalai. :salute:even General Aideed :mjkkk:.
maybe not caydiid

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

2nd video

our greatest moment is in battles where we ended up losing, this and the Adal-Abyssinian War :francis:

story of our history, Close to winning until we get cockblocked by a third party, Cubans in the Ogaden War and Portuguese in the Adal war. :damn:
Notice the trend in regards to the religious affiliation of our historical enemies from outside the HOA region? It's usually the Catholics who were against us in history.

our greatest moment is in battles where we ended up losing, this and the Adal-Abyssinian War :francis:

Loss or not, the ethiopian army couldn't even start a fire from fear of being spotted. And so for the 2nd time they ate raw meat. And like its mentioned, just seeing us was enough to make them run away. They even went so far as weeping in front of Russia to request help. Somalis are lions, with our worse equipment and less soldiers we went head-to-head with cuba a military superpower and veteran soviet generals and experts.

It isnt about losing. Somalis are fearless and brave. They need to work on alliances though. Its always someone helping their enemies. While it us alone.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
To be honest, if we have a regional ally who will back us in any war. East Africa will become our turf. The only way the ethiopians won their battles is because of european support. Without foreign support ain’t no african nation stopping us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We're surrounded by coward nations. Why don't we fucking coalesce.

We need a leader who is ruthless, like Napoleon, only taller and not skinny. He needs to rule with a fist of iron. We need lots of money coming in. We need armies, lots of somali youth, put them in armies, and start invading the countless of coward country neighbors

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
in 2006 ethiopian invaded somalia with US air against a bunch of ageing commander leading group brainwashed boys. the result was a complete military withdrawal from somalia in 2009.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Loss or not, the ethiopian army couldn't even start a fire from fear of being spotted. And so for the 2nd time they ate raw meat. And like its mentioned, just seeing us was enough to make them run away. They even went so far as weeping in front of Russia to request help. Somalis are lions, with our worse equipment and less soldiers we went head-to-head with cuba a military superpower and veteran soviet generals and experts.

It isnt about losing. Somalis are fearless and brave. They need to work on alliances though. Its always someone helping their enemies. While it us alone.
Sxbo don't take this the wrong way, I respect you and all but wa kugu wareersanahay. Sometimes you talk like this and I think to myself what a patriotic nationalist. And then I see you in other threads discriminating against hawiye and other clans. Wax iga fahansii taas sxb.

Sxbo don't take this the wrong way, I respect you and all but wa kugu wareersanahay. Sometimes you talk like this and I think to myself what a patriotic nationalist. And then I see you in other threads discriminating against hawiye and other clans. Wax iga fahansii taas sxb.

Saxib im a patriotic nationilist. Hawiye are my brothers, my dhiig, and my ahal. And I wish every somali thought the same of every qabil. I have nothing but love for them in my heart. It actually should be a matter of course to love all your somali brothers irrespective of dumb qabil. Its a sad thing to even explain this.

Taas wa qodob. In the Fkd section, its all jokes and shit. Its a somali tradition to talk in cafes and engage in fkd against other qabils. When the jokes are done, we all go home with no hate or resentment. Its just two brothers bantering between each other. We say all that, and at the end of the day we'd gladly die for each other. So don't take what i say in a fkd as something serious. Any somali who actually hates any somali based on qabil is a xoolo dhoqon ah. I hoped that cleared up everything.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Saxib im a patriotic nationilist. Hawiye are my brothers, my dhiig, and my ahal. And I wish every somali thought the same of every qabil. I have nothing but love for them in my heart. It actually should be a matter of course to love all your somali brothers irrespective of dumb qabil. Its a sad thing to even explain this.

Taas wa qodob. In the Fkd section, its all jokes and shit. Its a somali tradition to talk in cafes and engage in fkd against other qabils. When the jokes are done, we all go home with no hate or resentment. Its just two brothers bantering between each other. We say all that, and at the end of the day we'd gladly die for each other. So don't take what i say in a fkd as something serious. Any somali who actually hates any somali based on qabil is a xoolo dhoqon ah. I hoped that cleared up everything.
Gobanimo.

Trending