Interesting thing about non religious somalis i found

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Religion can't survive in the West. It'll take just 4 generation for western somalis to be like other western people. That's bound to happen to every community who resides in the west.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been online for almost my entire life and have noticed one thing amongst exmuslims.

We live in the internet age there is no excuse why you lot should not be proper muslims and believe in one god, were you to live under a rock id understand but you guys are exposed to the internet so that doesn't count. Now i am sure without a doubt all of this comes from being dishonest with oneself, you don't believe in yourselfs that you think islam is fake you *know* its true but you refuse to acknowledge it. At this point the truth is literally shoved right into your face and you wont accept it.

Theres a couple reasons that come to mind for me.

- you are a self hater, you have an inferiority complex due to being socially marginalized or bullied for being a muslim and now want to imitate cadaanka as much as possible. I mean its clear none of you are in touch with your roots you are extremely whitewashed, no somali calls themselves somalian and look at your subname.

- you want to indulge in your desires and worship yourself, you dislike islam's principles and rules and completely distance yourself from it because of that.

- you had a horrible experience with muslims in general and basically equated their conduct to islam as a whole.

All three reasons to me are very pitiable, i honestly feel sad for you if you lie in any of those. Its either insecurity self hatred, self deception or refusing to accept the truth because of your generalization. The only thing i can say is may allah guide you all,

The name Boujie fascinates me. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just wait and see how your grandchildren will feel about religion if you decide raising your family in Europe.

1638292580531.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So you are saying people can't think outside of the box?

Also all of that you have listed can be debunked by religion guilt tripping, do you really think leaving a religion like nothing is possible? gay people would have left them but fearing hell and all of those other bs stop them from doing so.

Also there is zero evidence for whatever every religion claims

@DR OSMAN This people BRUH
Lol @Xoxoxo why you agreeing with him? Are you not muslim???

He just said our deen has no bases

@Dwit this is how we know you are gay, why you always talking about them? Out of everyone you brought up gays? They are still the minority of athiests.
Also gay people can believe in a religion. This is how we know your logic is flawed. Being gay is as much of a sin as adultery/riba, you can be an actual religious person and commit a sin lol. Kulaha gays only follow religion because they are scared of hell. Estoobid

Last edited:
How about you just let people believe whatever they want to believe in.
Let the muslim woman wear her hijab, let the christians wear their cross, let the jews pray in their synagogue and finally let the atheists believe in evolution and the Big Bang theory.
Nobody wants Mr. @Boujie to tell them what they should believe in.

1638301146948.png

Xoxoxo

VIP

@Dwit this is how we know you are gay, why you always talking about them? Out of everyone you brought up gays? They are still the minority of athiests.
Also gay people can believe in a religion. This is how we know your logic is flawed. Being gay is as much of a sin as adultery/riba, you can be an actual religious person and commit a sin lol. Kulaha gays only follow religion because they are scared of hell. Estoobid
I give him a right because he’s right. People should be allowed to live their life the way they want to and they can think out off the box if they want to. He didn’t mention that Islam had no base in that message of his.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I give him a right because he’s right. People should be allowed to live their life the way they want to and they can think out off the box if they want to. He didn’t mention that Islam had no base in that message of his.
“Also there is zero evidence for whatever every religion claims”

-Dwit

Sounds very self explanatory.
:dwill:
If that didn’t make you feel some type of way to the point you gave that statement a thumbs up, then you may be going down the drain. I don’t like to say shit to other xalimos laakin “every religion having zero evidence” includes islam. You may not even see yourself going down the drain
:kanyehmm:

(just doing my part as a muslim when I think someone may have a foot on the wrong path, don’t attack me yeah)

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Because they are wrong.

You see someone in the gym using the machine in a wrong way do you not tell him of his errors?

No I sit and watch themselves get hurt and then hit the record button then upload it to Worldstar and get paid .

Psychologist

Changemaker

Finally back to answer your questions/

cause he doesn't. Show any proof

Okay? even if i am one what is wrong with it? Cause they around me and also can relate some parts with them but fine

If a religion is literally against you, Why would you worship it? it literally says to not be happy but worship me so i can be happy. a lot of gay people would have left religion but guilt tripping and other shit religion use have hold them.

you won't understand how guilt tripping works or any other mind manipulation religions use but whatever

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Because they are wrong.

You see someone in the gym using the machine in a wrong way do you not tell him of his errors?
no I don’t, I mind my own business lol.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Finally back to answer your questions/

cause he doesn't. Show any proof

Okay? even if i am one what is wrong with it? Cause they around me and also can relate some parts with them but fine

If a religion is literally against you, Why would you worship it? it literally says to not be happy but worship me so i can be happy. a lot of gay people would have left religion but guilt tripping and other shit religion use have hold them.

you won't understand how guilt tripping works or any other mind manipulation religions use but whatever
Girl please, gay this gay that. You’re in a see through closet.
My comment had nothing to do with you but @Xoxoxo
Yet you still found a way to fit your everybody-hates-gays agenda.

war ileen tan yaad naga qabsadho
:kanyehmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is no definitive objective proof for god existing or not existing except for actually dying and finding out.

To be religious or atheist comes down to what you think about death and your position on morals/ethics.

The religion you choose is based on your upbringing, culture but most importantly how you see the world. Many will say the latter is informed by the other two aspects.

Muslims believe in Islam because they agree with the Islamic outlook on life. Ditto with Christians and Christian outlook and so on.

These arguments about god existing or not will not convert people. Someone will not change their mind about something so crucial as life after death simply through debate. It comes through a paradigm shift caused by themselves or a random event.

With that all being said, can we please stop talking about this.

Trending

Latest posts