Interesting thing about non religious somalis i found

GemState

36/21
VIP
Disagree ,religion will be always prevalent.
The majority of Muslims under 30 in the west already don't pray 5 times a day, they still may go to prayers here and there and observe Ramadan, and identify as Muslim. But after they have kids though, being Muslim in the west is going to be a cultural thing, they'll celebrate Eid but that's it.

Generally most of both ex-muslims and muslims don't really have a deep knowledge of Islam.

Most ex-muslims are that way because living in the west many muslims have a insecurity about fitting in and standing out.100s of years of colonialism and the dysfunctional state of many Muslim countries have left a deep seated insecurity in many of us.It's why hijab is considered oppressive despite the fact that if look at pictures of WW2 england you will see that most women used to wear something similar to it.Even me as a Muslim, sometime I used feel awkward leaving to go pray at school ect.

It's also why many exmuslim's have a snobish attitude toward muslims as if they are some higher form of being cos they drink/sleep with prostitutes.

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s better to advise and guide people, you earn rewards from it. If I see a murderer across the street should I mind my own business or inform somebody to save their life ?
Definitely you can do it if you want to but in our age nobody would li
“Also there is zero evidence for whatever every religion claims”

-Dwit

Sounds very self explanatory.
:dwill:
If that didn’t make you feel some type of way to the point you gave that statement a thumbs up, then you may be going down the drain. I don’t like to say shit to other xalimos laakin “every religion having zero evidence” includes islam. You may not even see yourself going down the drain
:kanyehmm:

(just doing my part as a muslim when I think someone may have a foot on the wrong path, don’t attack me yeah)
no I won’t dw! Tbh as I said it’s his own opinion and what he believes in to be true is his own true, regardless of what I would think about it! I just don’t get into discussion about religion since it isn’t my place to talk about it and claim things that are just mean or not rational.

Xoxoxo

VIP
In the advanced stages of the murtard pipeline
Sweetie if I was a murtad I would have left islam years ago, but I didn’t because it’s my own truth and I believe in Allah and his messenger (peace be upon him). I just agreed with the fact that people should be left alone and practice what they want where ever they want to. Just because Islam is my own truth doesn’t mean that it is the same for others.

There is no definitive objective proof for god existing or not existing except for actually dying and finding out.

To be religious or atheist comes down to what you think about death and your position on morals/ethics.

The religion you choose is based on your upbringing, culture but most importantly how you see the world. Many will say the latter is informed by the other two aspects.

Muslims believe in Islam because they agree with the Islamic outlook on life. Ditto with Christians and Christian outlook and so on.

These arguments about god existing or not will not convert people. Someone will not change their mind about something so crucial as life after death simply through debate. It comes through a paradigm shift caused by themselves or a random event.

With that all being said, can we please stop talking about this.
So true,
People don't debate for genuine reasons,
They start a discussion not to gain knowledge rather to "own" you .

Most discussion with people of opposite views are like that .

Kratos

Sonder
We aaybwe have

Clearly you don't know anything about Christianity or Buddhism. Trust me things are not as they appear to be
I don't get what you mean, I dislike Christianity as well although I admit I don't know much about Buddhism.

Trending