Interesting thing about non religious somalis i found

I have been online for almost my entire life and have noticed one thing amongst exmuslims.

We live in the internet age there is no excuse why you lot should not be proper muslims and believe in one god, were you to live under a rock id understand but you guys are exposed to the internet so that doesn't count. Now i am sure without a doubt all of this comes from being dishonest with oneself, you don't believe in yourselfs that you think islam is fake you *know* its true but you refuse to acknowledge it. At this point the truth is literally shoved right into your face and you wont accept it.

Theres a couple reasons that come to mind for me.

- you are a self hater, you have an inferiority complex due to being socially marginalized or bullied for being a muslim and now want to imitate cadaanka as much as possible. I mean its clear none of you are in touch with your roots you are extremely whitewashed, no somali calls themselves somalian and look at your subname.

- you want to indulge in your desires and worship yourself, you dislike islam's principles and rules and completely distance yourself from it because of that.

- you had a horrible experience with muslims in general and basically equated their conduct to islam as a whole.

All three reasons to me are very pitiable, i honestly feel sad for you if you lie in any of those. Its either insecurity self hatred, self deception or refusing to accept the truth because of your generalization. The only thing i can say is may allah guide you all,

I have been online for almost my entire life and have noticed one thing amongst exmuslims.

We live in the internet age there is no excuse why you lot should not be proper muslims and believe in one god, were you to live under a rock id understand but you guys are exposed to the internet so that doesn't count. Now i am sure without a doubt all of this comes from being dishonest with oneself, you don't believe in yourselfs that you think islam is fake you *know* its true but you refuse to acknowledge it. At this point the truth is literally shoved right into your face and you wont accept it.

- you are a self hater, you have an inferiority complex due to being socially marginalized or bullied for being a muslim and now want to imitate cadaanka as much as possible. I mean its clear none of you are in touch with your roots you are extremely whitewashed, no somali calls themselves somalian and look at your subname.

- you want to indulge in your desires and worship yourself, you dislike islam's principles and rules and completely distance yourself from it because of that.

- you had a horrible experience with muslims in general and basically equated their conduct to islam as a whole.

All three reasons to me are very pitiable, i honestly feel sad for you if you lie in any of those. Its either insecurity self hatred, self deception or refusing to accept the truth because of your generalization. The only thing i can say is may allah guide you all,
Secular Somalis most of the time are stupid. They don't know shit about whatever it is they're supporting and essentially use it as a means of rebellion from their parents.
They truly are an embodiment of the fedora meme and it's very unfortunate as there is so many other, vastly more interesting, ideologies to go choose from then "religion dumb think yourself lol".

Psychologist

Changemaker

So you are saying people can't think outside of the box?

Also all of that you have listed can be debunked by religion guilt tripping, do you really think leaving a religion like nothing is possible? gay people would have left them but fearing hell and all of those other bs stop them from doing so.

Also there is zero evidence for whatever every religion claims

@DR OSMAN This people BRUH

It all comes down to iman. Not a single person no matter how much info they have will accept Islam without having an open heart and mind to finding the truth.
6b522734749dd98cd08b338753e2379f.jpg

As for those that were already muslim. Sin hardens the heart and shaydan puts doubt in your mind to drive you further astray. It all starts with abandoning Salah. Salah softens the heart and makes you dis-interested in shirk ideas and major dambi. If you see brothers with weak iman remind them to observe their salah. It will bring them back to the straight path. Allah promised to Nabi Adam his mercy is open to his children until we die after that its khalas. Lets ask for forgiveness as much as possible.

Last edited:
To be honest 90% procent of somali don't even know what the deen is, they only memorized quran and maybe know 20+39 storys relates to the deen. I feel bad for the them the most

To be honest 90% procent of somali don't even know what the deen is, they only memorized quran and maybe know 20+39 storys relates to the deen. I feel bad for the them the most
Yeah, I always had a problem in the madrasah with the teacher just telling us to memorise but not explaining the meaning of what we were memorising. You need to tell people what the words of God mean so that they can grow closer to the religion, especially for the young children.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Because they are wrong.

You see someone in the gym using the machine in a wrong way do you not tell him of his errors?

Don't bother wasting your time with this Moderator....some of the people that run this place have an agenda.

Kratos

Sonder

I don't hate myself or being Somali; I hate Arabs and their bronze-age mythology.

I don't worship myself but I do like indulging in some of my desires (with moderation and responsibility). Islam is too extreme (for no reason sometimes too). I need a very good reason to follow something so totalitarian and unfortunately, there aren't any :(

Nope

Yeah, I always had a problem in the madrasah with the teacher just telling us to memorise but not explaining the meaning of what we were memorising. You need to tell people what the words of God mean so that they can grow closer to the religion, especially for the young children.
They are stuck in the past, maybe this method was effective for its time but I don't think it is anymore

I don't hate myself or being Somali; I hate Arabs and their bronze-age mythology.

I don't worship myself but I do like indulging in some of my desires (with moderation and responsibility). Islam is too extreme (for no reason sometimes too). I need a very good reason to follow something so totalitarian and unfortunately, there aren't any :(

Nope
I agree with you here, but weather we like it or not we act as if God exist. There is just not way around it.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Don't bother wasting your time with this Moderator....some of the people that run this place have an agenda.

How about your adultery agenda warya? You proudly proclaimed on the internet for hundreds to see that you cheated on your wife, which would be a capital offence. Of course you would never agree to it applying to you. Let's talk about the adultery agenda you spread. I wonder how many impressionable young boys you convinced that adultery is fine.

:mjlol:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Jeez can’t nobody mind their own business. In my honest opinion both people are obsessed with each other. Idc what an ex Muslim is doing because it ain’t my life and you guys should have the same energy. Some people don’t believe Islam is their own truth so they just left it because it wasn’t for them. It’s simple as that. I believe in Islam because it’s my own personal truth, but it is a belief and religion at the end of the day.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Nope
You are a slave to your desires instead of Allah. Islam is not too extreme, you just can’t control yourself

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Jeez can’t nobody mind their own business. In my honest opinion both people are obsessed with each other. Idc what an ex Muslim is doing because it ain’t my life and you guys should have the same energy. Some people don’t believe Islam is their own truth so they just left it because it wasn’t for them. It’s simple as that. I believe in Islam because it’s my own personal truth, but it is a belief and religion at the end of the day.
It’s better to advise and guide people, you earn rewards from it. If I see a murderer across the street should I mind my own business or inform somebody to save their life ?

Trending

Latest posts