Interesting quote on Somalis from 903 AD. Racism?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
"We are one united Ummah and we have always treated our brothers and sisters, regardless of race, with respect and love" :silanyolaugh:

"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq ... do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the child comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."

Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadani, Mukhtasar Kitab al-Buldan, 903 AD

http://www.colorq.org/Articles/article.aspx?d=2002&x=arabviews

Explain this away :yacadiim:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

She just posted this exact quote but either she or the mods deleted the thread ,before she would explain what she was getting at with the quote.

The quote is from random Iranian geographer , I've seen this quote a million times it's favourite of self-proclaimed islam hating scholars. If you want to find more dank quotes like this go to wikiislam in the racism section , the site was made by a Iranian with a agenda

Last edited:

General Asad

She just posted this exact quote but either she or the mods deleted the thread ,before she would explain what she was getting at with the quote.

The quote is from random Iranian geographer , I've seen this quote a million times it's favourite of self-proclaimed islam hating scholars. If you want to find more dank quotes like this go to wikiislam in the racism section , the site was made by a Iranian with agenda

Huh. I posted it because I want to see how this will be argued in the context of islam/religion. If it gets deleted, then we already what's up :silanyolaugh:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Huh. I posted it because I want to see how this will be argued in the context of islam/religion. If it gets deleted, then we already what's up :silanyolaugh:

Wallahi I don't believe in coincidences literally 30 mins ago @Cici posted this LMFAO. I doubt this will get deleted cause she was going off on a tangent about hitler and whatnot.
this has been posted before, the original quote said ethiopian not Somali.

On wikiislam it says somali's they keep changing the target in the quote , it doesn't even matter though cause who gives a shit about a bummy geographer from 900 ad and his racist views

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Who-ever controls the world defines what 'races' are loved and hated. I take it with a 'grain' of salt. I will make bah dubays say the same thing of 'muse suldan' but I cant do that if I 'dont control' ma garatay? why u think I focus on power, wealth, knowledge? U think I do that cause I like it? I have end goals thats why, to shape the regions mind about BAH DUBAYS, then majerten in somalia, then somali in africa, u keep expanding sister untill u reach arabia and europe u keep controlling weapons, money, and SCHOOLS. U can make all new generation follow what u teach, thats why I am suspicious of religion and think it's jewish control mechanism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@General Asad racism is only used not out of hate to 'break u down' it's a tactic, we do it also with 'midg2 iyo bidood iyo muse suldan'. It's only 'dangerous' when they 'implement' it in areas of power as their holding onto 'structure'.

I don't buy one human is better then another it all depends 'how their shaped' early on being stoic, not believing in morality becuz it's jewish based most of it and has agendas in it, learning from those who have 'succumbed' like 'aborigines, african americans' etc and ensuring your ppl are 'distanced' from 'losers' or else they SPREAD the losses to u. I dont live around black people and I only like the 'old blacks' the stoic ones anigu. I want to win sister u cant be around 'victims' like Somalis ma garatay?

General Asad

Who-ever controls the world defines what 'races' are loved and hated. I take it with a 'grain' of salt. I will make bah dubays say the same thing of 'muse suldan' but I cant do that if I 'dont control' ma garatay? why u think I focus on power, wealth, knowledge? U think I do that cause I like it? I have end goals thats why, to shape the regions mind about BAH DUBAYS, then majerten in somalia, then somali in africa, u keep expanding sister untill u reach arabia and europe u keep controlling weapons, money, and SCHOOLS. U can make all new generation follow what u teach, thats why I am suspicious of religion and think it's jewish control mechanism

Do you think islam is jewish controlled? If so, how and why? I know jews are behind the bible change and changed knowledge in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@General Asad I dont focus on the 'racism' issue cause it doesn't exist in 'capitalism' its all about how much u can make me or return for me. The thing that I do worry about is 'nepotism' ppl prefer their cousins, family, friends and I saw this all over Australia. I see it in Somalia and world wide. No-one seems to help each other on race it looks like another 'mashruc' of social justice guys to 'keep jobs'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you think islam is jewish controlled? If so, how and why? I know jews are behind the bible change and changed knowledge in the world.

I have yet to figure them out and keep them at 'stand by' not 'hate or like' but I just keep them at distance untill I find out what their 'made of' because their confusing lot wallahi some are democrats/labour and social justice for all, others vicious capitalist, others are jews first, and forget the whole spectrum of differing religious views among them. The rest of the world are 'simple' people sister they report back to their 'rural' foundings with a little urban 'change' over time. These guys travelled constantly hence its confusing to 'put them down to any system'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@General Asad I just look at the benefits gained from any sort of idealogy and weigh it up. Those black lives matter, naacp is actually a 'good idea' but it's returned nothing for them ghetto rats, nothing has changed watsoever, they r still there in ghetto when european irish who lived in ghetto are now dominating american society.

Way tashdeen dee. Somalis r now doing the same to IDP trying make a 'job' out of social justice but does life change for them in 'hamar'? nope their still in camps.

Sister some ppl make 'money' from 'victims' and victims thinks they r being 'good ones' even ilhan omar joined in on the project.

I am at least 'stoic' in that way where I don't take advantage of weakened people or make a job out of it, I could easily of done it, you know? but there would be no 'legacy' left for them to remember you wallahi. Even the aborigines here we have their social justice people and only them EAT not the victim.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really love MAO the father of china, he empowered his ppl mentally(first) their stoic the chinese ppl , he didn't make a job out of it for himself and turn them into victims, today u wont see chinese beggers anywhere, cuz he changed the CULTURE or else they wud become like other asian countries begging. Somalis and all blacks need a culture change not more charities or black lives movement sister, they need more MAO, not more I HATE WHITEY cuz that hasnt really changed their lives whatsoever this 'anti white boogeyman' and running around searching for anything to prove their hated and disenfranchised

General Asad

@General Asad I just look at the benefits gained from any sort of idealogy and weigh it up. Those black lives matter, naacp is actually a 'good idea' but it's returned nothing for them ghetto rats, nothing has changed watsoever, they r still there in ghetto when european irish who lived in ghetto are now dominating american society.

Way tashdeen dee. Somalis r now doing the same to IDP trying make a 'job' out of social justice but does life change for them in 'hamar'? nope their still in camps.

Sister some ppl make 'money' from 'victims' and victims thinks they r being 'good ones' even ilhan omar joined in on the project.

I am at least 'stoic' in that way where I don't take advantage of weakened people or make a job out of it, I could easily of done it, you know? but there would be no 'legacy' left for them to remember you wallahi. Even the aborigines here we have their social justice people and only them EAT not the victim.

Yup. Religion in this world is not what it is cut out to be. Certain groups of people are working together to hold the majority. Looks like their losing this war.

Its easy to make money from some one who is broken morally, spiritually and emotionally. Religion is used against Somalis wlhi.

They don't even realize it :(

Trending