Interesting development! gender roles in the somali family unit dismantled by a particular family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In what world does cooking and cleaning for your family make you less manly?

If anything its the opposite it shows you can take care of yourself and youre not a lazy slob that relies on people to help him

Imagine if your late 20s and Hooyo cooks meals for you thats just embarrassing imo

Mercury

VIP
A man can cook, but not for his wife.
How could you call yourself a man, making afur, while your wife is laying on the couch.
Are you going to change the diapers too?
I Cook and bake all the time even help My wife with the afur I could sit back and chill and be the typical Somali husband that lets the wife do the cooking and cleaning But shes My wife not some maid that cooks and cleans for me

Besides why wouldnt you change diapers on your own kid?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I feel like crap if I don't clean after myself.
You'd feel useless if you can't even do the bare minimum.

If you can't even do these simple things, then you're not as much of a man as you think are tbh.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

If you can't even do these simple things, then you're not as much of a man as you think are tbh.

Mercury

VIP

Its just bullshit to claim youre manly cause you dont Cook and clean After yourself

The true reality is that alot in here were babyed by their Hooyo and werent expected to lift a finger at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending