Interesting development! gender roles in the somali family unit dismantled by a particular family

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have never come across a more useless breed of ‘men’. What are you guys even good for?:susp:

I thank Allah a million fold for allowing me to be born in the civilised world with civilised men. If I were stuck with you lot I would choose to die alone in a heartbeat.:susp:

One wonders why Allah made the gaals civilized, but not the Muslims. :hmm:

If the cooking on that day was top notch, sometimes I would feel obligated to hand myself in and do some cleaning without been asked :damedamn:

One wonders why Allah made the gaals civilized, but not the Muslims. :hmm:
That’s actually a good question :damnmusic:

Majority of Muslim men are garbage. The dumber races accepted Islam, I’m sure Muslims would be much more civilised if whites and East Asians accepted it rather than Africans and ayrabs :susp:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That’s actually a good question :damnmusic:

Majority of Muslim men are garbage. The dumber races accepted Islam, I’m sure Muslims would be much more civilised if whites and East Asians accepted it rather than Africans and ayrabs :susp:

Look at the Russian Muslims in Chechnya, they act pretty similarly to other Muslims of "lower" races. :mjpls:

There’s a reason Russia is the only ‘white’ country the west is always aggressive towards. They don’t consider them one of their own.:manny:
Russians weren't considered European until recently the czsar of Russia funded the guy that made the modern European boundaries to include Russia. Their is a French saying scratch at the Russian and underneath you'll see a tartar

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Let me rephrase, if Northern Europe and East Asians accepted Islam, it would be the most powerful and civilised religion today.

You really think that highly of them eh? :ehh:

Lest we forget northern Europe's version of Christianity was fairly barbaric for more than a thousand years. :fantasia2:

Imagine being so insecure you think helping your own mother in the kitchen makes you less "manly". Y'all only like referencing the Quran and Sunnah when it's convenient

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Imagine being so insecure you think helping your own mother in the kitchen makes you less "manly". Y'all only like referencing the Quran and Sunnah when it's convenient

Its never "not manly" to help your mother, but if you're cooking, cleaning, for your wife something is wrong.

World

VIP
I don’t know what Somali households you come from where it’s acceptable for the men to do the dishes :gucciwhat:

My mother and my edos/habaryars wouldn’t tolerate me or their sons to do the dishes. I ate afur at my edos house the other day and she nearly got a heart attack because I put the dishes in the sink lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.