Inter racial marriages

How can you deny the beauty of this brown-skinned luscious haired individual? Only a man bereft of reason and good eyesight that's who!

PS. I prefer the darker-skinned ones, get those lighties away from me.

View attachment 188619
Look at the silky hair and the beautiful dark caramel skin tone. Ooof. Striking features and lovely full lips unlike samantha and her lip fillers. Cant even pull her hair in doggy because unlike the unconditioned dry hair of cadaans that offers natural grip. The timo jilac hair feels to soft and silky in my somali grip. Divine women all round.

Well good because I love that stench. Stick with your xalimo from the west cooking you burnt hilib and dry barees. Ill enjoy that sweet tikka masala, onion bhaji and pakoras. Timo Jilac have elite cooking skills.
I love burnt hilib cooked by a xalimo with love.. But watch out your Timo jileec woman doesn't put rat poison in your Tika masala :mjlol:

You sound so close minded. This is not somalia where you can only marry your tribe or else. Maybe her family are happy with him you dont know that. Mind your business leave other people alone.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
You sound so close minded. This is not somalia where you can only marry your tribe or else. Maybe her family are happy with him you dont know that. Mind your business leave other people alone.

halimo you are probably the dumbest commentator on this platform.
Whenever someone makes a nuanced or a comment that’s against the status quo you shut them down. Lmao
😂😂😂😂😂😂
The close minded is calling other closed minded people closed minded. Point fingers at others by calling them closed minded lol , back to high school.

That lowkey makes it sweeter. Nothing better than pissing off a 5ft4 timo jilac nigga knowing his women love somali guys. That tall gene gonna be introduced to the whole of south asia by somali niggas.
The short gene is dominant, you know. Tall genes are recessive. You'll only destroy your descendants :mjlol:

Indian Girls Do Look Nice I Feel Sorry For My Fellow Somali Having To Deal With Reer Boombaclout Imagine To Deal With These People On The Daily

giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If they didn't grow up around ethnic people, it's normally a "f*ck you" to their dads or just experimentation lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew miskeens who married white women who had a reputation for getting done by multiple fellas at uni :ohlord:

You have to be fucked in the head to marry an cadaan woman.

I knew miskeens who married white women who had a reputation for getting done by multiple fellas at uni :ohlord:

You have to be fucked in the head to marry an cadaan woman.
Some timo jilec guy I know is hell bent on marrying some cadaan doofaar he met at work who has a "past". She's made a pass at 2 of his friends, myself included, ufffffff :idontlike:

Trending