Inter racial marriages

so feminine, are u going to wear ur indian husband hair? an indian women would never date down lol
Who said Indian I'm talking about the Muslim majority in the west which is Pakistani and Indians darker the berry the sweeter the juices cousins Bangladeshis. Oh lalala and believe me they are tired of 5ft4 timo jilac niggas and cant get enough of somalis. The amount of marriages that are between Pakistani and Somali in the UK I see is crazy.

Nizoral's good for bidaar, that halimo's indirectly saving you from a follicle holocaust:ufdup:
I'll take a dry scalp over one that reeks of chicken korma and fried oinions lol
No contest whatsoever. Timo Jilac food is elite. Enjoy your barees and hilib till you 40 and die from heart diesese because xalimo added to much salt as per usual. Ill enjoy the wide variety of my timo jilac queen and her big naaso putting me to sleep softly.

Attachments

• Chicken-Korma.jpg
    Chicken-Korma.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 74
  • barees and hilib 2.jpg
    barees and hilib 2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 72
ur telling me the racist indians who can't get enough of cousin interbreeding and are now marrying black people (somalis)?
giphy.gif
Yes. Newsflash Somalis are top of the food chain now. How can she say no to 6ft plus curly haired beautiful creatures. When she is surrounded by time jilac niggas who say nigga just to fit in and wear air forces to reach 5ft5.

said no one ever. somali men are the equivalent of indian men lol
Nah shit be changing. I don't have to lie and say I'm mixed anymore. Straight somali with chest. Beats the day of hearing "you ain't black you somali" smh the disrespect we used to get on the timeline in the 2010s.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes. Newsflash Somalis are top of the food chain now. How can she say no to 6ft plus curly haired beautiful creatures. When she is surrounded by time jilac niggas who say nigga just to fit in and wear air forces to reach 5ft5.
You have good taste sxb I always had a Desi women fetish they are gorgeous :yousmart:

Call me when a Farax has reached this level of Kacsi, :mjpls:
These the same niggas that have the famous one liner "lemme see bob n vagene". Never compare us to these man, biggest consumption of p0rn worldwide and its banned in their country. Know how to work around with a VPN but not how to chat to women. make it make sense.

You have good taste sxb I always had a Desi women fetish they are gorgeous :yousmart:
I'm telling u sxb its the best of both worlds. They have culture unlike cadaans and you get to piss of their racist pops and 5ft4 timo jilac niggas. The malab is out of this world. If only they had futo it would be unfair to everyone else. Alas I can compromise with the food however if you find a rare timo jilac women with futo. Lock that shit down asap. Unicorn.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I'm telling u sxb its the best of both worlds. They have culture unlike cadaans and you get to piss of their racist pops and 5ft4 timo jilac niggas. The malab is out of this world. If only they had futo it would be unfair to everyone else. Alas I can compromise with the food however if you find a rare timo jilac women with futo. Lock that shit down asap. Unicorn.
Indians have futo where do you live dude

The world is incredibly interconnected rn so its not really surprising. I reckon within 100 years the white man will become the minority in the west.

Indians have futo where do you live dude
I love the petite ones that are top heavy ngl. Then again with BBLs and the gym craze over the years if you a girl and you ain't got a futo that's a you problem. We need somali twitter incels to stop hating a Somali girl that works out for real. Xalimos are sitting on jackpot genetics with the east African curves and if they cultivated it and turned the porridge booty into a work of art. Game over, we can kiss our women goodbye.

How can you deny the beauty of this brown-skinned luscious haired individual? Only a man bereft of reason and good eyesight that's who!

PS. I prefer the darker-skinned ones, get those lighties away from me.

4e74d3362702c6b3ad016428038650c2.jpg