Inter racial marriages

A real nigga ain't scared of hair, besides most girls laser that shit off today we live in the 21st century walaal. Like I said only a nonce wants a girl with no hair, real men want a jungle.
"Normal" girls don't have stray hairs on their nipples :camby:
Besides, timo jilac are x1,000,000 more racist than cadaan. You'd be better off with a Samantha sxb.

"Normal" girls don't have a stray hair or two on their nipples :camby:
Laser kulaha lol. Besides, timo jilac are x1,000,000 more racist than cadaan. You'd be better off with a Samantha sxb.
That lowkey makes it sweeter. Nothing better than pissing off a 5ft4 timo jilac nigga knowing his women love somali guys. That tall gene gonna be introduced to the whole of south asia by somali niggas.

That lowkey makes it sweeter. Nothing better than pissing off a 5ft4 timo jilac nigga knowing his women love somali guys. That tall gene gonna be introduced to the whole of south asia by somali niggas.
You're right sxb. You can take your Pajeet mulatto family on holiday to India and street-shit with your in-laws after "collecting back taxes for the IRS" :chrisfreshhah:
a7bzvjL_700b.jpg

You're right sxb. You can take your Pajeet mulatto family on holiday to India and street-shit with your in-laws after "collecting back taxes for the IRS" :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 188604
All this time jilac hate just makes me want them even more. Have fun having blm western xalimo who cant speak a lick of somali cook you salty barees and hilib. Ill enjoy some lovely food on this side with my beautiful timo jilac lady.

All this time jilac hate just makes me want them even more. Have fun having blm western xalimo who cant speak a lick of somali cook you salty barees and hilib. Ill enjoy some lovely food on this side with my beautiful timo jilac lady.
Hooyo matalo > Pajeeta Singh any day of the week lool
Besides, my kids wouldn't have fucking side burns before they can even crawl :banderas:

loooool Pajeeta Singh and her beautiful silky hair > Hooya matalos dry Nizoral needing scalp from trying to act like blm and wearing a weave.
Nizoral's good for bidaar, that halimo's indirectly saving you from a follicle holocaust:ufdup:
I'll take a dry scalp over one that reeks of chicken korma and fried oinions lol

Trending

Latest posts