Inter racial marriages

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Anyone notice it is increasing?

white women are marrying coloured ethinic groups more then ever.

My question is, are they getting into these relationships to prove they are not racist? Or is all this BL movements impacting them psychotically ?

my cadaan neigbours daughter brought a nigerian guy home. I am telling you she is gorgeous, and I am 100 percent sure her family are unhappy about this. I always thought she was the type who would only date white men 🤣

Anyone notice it is increasing?

white women are marrying coloured ethinic groups more then ever.

My question is, are they getting into these relationships to prove they are not racist? Or is all this BL movements impacting them psychotically ?

my cadaan neigbours daughter brought a nigerian guy home. I am telling you she is gorgeous, and I am 100 percent sure her family are unhappy about this. I always thought she was the type who would only date white men 🤣

I saw a young white woman writing "black lives matter" with chalk on the sidewalk near my home a couple of weeks ago :wtf:

If #abdiexist niggas are ganna make their moves on white women the time is now :mjswag:

Globalization like mentioned before and humans being attracted to something different. Its human nature. I will say when it comes to cadaan women though, I find fetishize black guys and only just want that mixed baby as an accessory. Farax be careful your son will be called jaydan instead of warsame. cadanka iski ilaali.

Trending