IntensiveCareUnit aka iamshoppingcart AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuh you going to claim MJ foh?:umwhat: Fuh you think you are yarey?:angryman:Waku dharbaaxi mar dambe hadaad MJ ku qarabatid.:ufdup:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

:deadpeter:40 Hutus? I got the choppers ready send them right away. When I finish them,Ima tear up your little k....:ohdamn::mjlaugh:
lol world 40 less hutu :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

reportedT. if u don't have su'aalo maaxa meesha uso gaashey?
:camby:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's why I stepped up my game, ever since I heard that deep manly voice through the phone, after four hours flirting with a "chick" from somnet.

I has learned my lesson, everyone online is a man.

:wtfguccimane:

Elaborate please. You can't just end the story there.

So there's quite a few of us who were unsure of your gender :lolbron:

Anyway what is this thread is it a q and a? If so I got a few, 1 if you were trapped on a desert island and you could only take 1 person with you who'd it be? And what's your fav food? :oops::oops:

And how did you come up with your name @IntensiveCareUnit :oops:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

So there's quite a few of us who were unsure of your gender :lolbron:

Anyway what is this thread is it a q and a? If so I got a few, 1 if you were trapped on a desert island and you could only take 1 person with you who'd it be? And what's your fav food? :oops::oops:

And how did you come up with your name @IntensiveCareUnit :oops:
i would take my sister
my favourite food is chicken curry
i was in the ICU when i decided to change my nick

i would take my sister
my favourite food is chicken curry
i was in the ICU when i decided to change my nick

aww cute but you can't sleep with your sister, I guess you could shape some wood if you wanted to (;
Good choice :nvjpqts:
Ah I'm guessing you were pretty ill. If you don't mind, what was up with you? Inshallah you're all good now

I

IntensiveCareUnit

aww cute but you can't sleep with your sister, I guess you could shape some wood if you wanted to (;
Good choice :nvjpqts:
Ah I'm guessing you were pretty ill. If you don't mind, what was up with you? Inshallah you're all good now
wood? shape up wood? that sounds painful:xgoltwn: .
i volunteer at the hospital :tistheseas:

:wtfguccimane:

Elaborate please. You can't just end the story there.

Well I left out some details so I could add some mystique to the story, but ill keep it short for you. It was on that
Somali chat I don't know if you ever used it. The ratio of men to women was insane but I felt brave that night, my
luuq game is second to none. So after four hours, I used my closing line which usually works 95% of the time. She said I don't have Skype and it would take time to download, so she give me her number.

I ran upstairs excited as f*ck, I dimmed the lights and got under the duvet. I set my phone on private and called her...I'm literally met with deepest female voice, I asked "what's wrong with your voice?":holeup: she replied "what do you mean?", I think it was took me 30 seconds to put everything together, there was no denying it...it was man talking like a female, tranny I guess. Funny thing was he had the nerve to get emotional like I'm hurting his feelings after I cursed him out.

I thought about signing back on the chat and warning the brothers but I was so pissed I wished that I wasn't the
only fool that night :damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending