intelligence officials say u.s. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
No way am I respecting Satanism. And no way am I willing to accept any idea that paganism is remotely equal to Islam. There is a problem if you think worshipping a cow or a rock is equal to worshipping Allah.
Zamora is satanic worshipper? Tell more when did she say that.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Neither of you have legitimate proof of the existence of your God... either respect all beliefs or stfu.

Erm… I do have proofs :ayaanswag:
Just because your too blind to see them doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Then again if you wanna compare Islam to some cuckoo Satanism fused with Elon musk bitcoin inspired theology, go right ahead. I wouldn’t expect anything more from a murtad

No way am I respecting Satanism. And no way am I willing to accept any idea that paganism is remotely equal to Islam. There is a problem if you think worshipping a cow or a rock is equal to worshipping Allah.
Again people believe in different deities what "satan" represents to you can have a whole different meaning to another person. Acting like you religion is more "superior" than others is a clear sign of arrogance which to my understanding is not quite religious.
Erm… I do have proofs :ayaanswag:
Just because your too blind to see them doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Then again if you wanna compare Islam to some cuckoo Satanism fused with Elon musk bitcoin inspired theology, go right ahead. I wouldn’t expect anything more from a murtad
Ah the classic "I can make fun of you belive but I'll throw a tantrum if you dare speak of mine"

I have nothing against muslims or Islam but the disrespect some of you have against others beliefs by calling them names and insulting them is just hypocrisy especially since you're supposed to be "peaceful".

Again people believe in different deities what "satan" represents to you can have a whole different meaning to another person. Acting like you religion is more "superior" than others is a clear sign of arrogance which to my understanding is not quite religious.

Ah the classic "I can make fun of you belive but I'll throw a tantrum if you dare speak of mine"

I have nothing against muslims or Islam but the disrespect some of you have against others beliefs by calling them names and insulting them is just hypocrisy especially since you're supposed to be "peaceful".

I didn't read your post. You're an ex-Muslim, I have no idea why you think I should care what you think. I don't expect you to follow what I believe and you shouldn't expect me to follow your murtad way of thinking.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

What made you leave Islam? Is it because farax or the environment you grew up. Did all your friends were atheist and you decided to be like them?

I didn't read your post. You're an ex-Muslim, I have no idea why you think I should care what you think. I don't expect you to follow what I believe and you shouldn't expect me to follow your murtad way of thinking.
Are you retarded? All I said was not to mock other beliefs, I never mentioned me expecting you to follow what I believe 💀 can you even read.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

I’ll never insult a legitimate belief and if I do I’m in the wrong. However, if I come across illogical theology which doesn’t even make sense in it’s foundations, of course I’ll mock it. If I find someone worshiping an ikea table, do you expect to me to have any type of respect for that theology?

I am peaceful and tolerant of other faiths and beliefs but it has a limit. I’m not some type of pacifist who respects anything and everyone.

Btw, believing my religion is superior is not arrogance. The truth is always superior to falsehood

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Nope just didn't connect with islam, nothing against it though.
Ok but are you from the uk. Doesn’t uk have huge Muslim population of Somalis, so how can you hide your atheism away from the community.

Ok but are you from the uk. Doesn’t uk have huge Muslim population of Somalis, so how can you hide your atheism away from the community.
Not from there so I don't know, I have seen a view gay somalis on tiktok from the UK very surprising.

I think it is wrong for people to act like PAGANISM is worthy of respect like Islam is.

SHIRK IS THE BIGGEST SIN IN THE WORLD.

I respect Christianity. Christians are ahl ul kitaab.

But people worshipping Zeus or Hindu "deities" or voodoo "deities"... I think it is sick and disgusting when people try to put this kind of thing on the same level as Islam. That is a huge injustice and it is an objective FACT that Islam is superior.

it goes:

Islam
then Christianity and Judaism
then all this weird Greek/voodoo/Hindu pagan stuff

that is the correct order and that correct order of things need to be respected.

@Omar del Sur I see a lot of what you post. You’re a legend for always defending the deen. You remind me of this ayah.
“O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing.”
May Allah bless you and keep going. Your appreciated here on this forum.

also btw witchcraft makes things different... shirk is bad... but with witchcraft... then it has a very serious penalty that has to be carried out under the authority of the Muslim ruler. society needs to be protected against the evil practices of witchcraft.

Last edited:
@Omar del Sur I see a lot of what you post. You’re a legend for always defending the deen. You remind me of this ayah.
“O believers! Whoever among you abandons their faith, Allah will replace them with others who love Him and are loved by Him. They will be humble with the believers but firm towards the disbelievers, struggling in the Way of Allah; fearing no blame from anyone. This is the favour of Allah. He grants it to whoever He wills. And Allah is All-Bountiful, All-Knowing.”
May Allah bless you and keep going. Your appreciated here on this forum.

بارك الله فيكم

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Intellectual paganism is worship of the stars and creation of idols at the appropriate time to receive the influences of the astral daemons. This what the pre-flood religion was. After people lost the education to do this effectively they ended up worshipping any old idol made at any old time. Why do you think there were 360 gods and goddesses in Mecca? What does this number signify?

I don’t worship the stars. Most of humanity however does. When you pray for health, wealth, a spouse, children or any goods of the body you are praying to the celestial demons who distribute these things in the very obviously iniquitous manner. “Rizq” is their domain. Only your soul comes from God. Obviously this truth is too much for the majority to handle, including the 68’ers. Just go have fun and forget about these higher matters

Trending