intelligence officials say u.s. has retrieved craft of non-human origin

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There are no physical extraterrestrials. There are no aliens. All “UFO sightings” are DoD black projects and psy-ops for the deep state. The planets and stars are just mediums for intelligences (“angels”) who rule over the fate and fortunes of imprisoned souls on Earth. There will never be intergalactic travel. That people actually believe otherwise is a perfect punishment for the swine who turn away from divine sciences.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
There are no physical extraterrestrials. There are no aliens. All “UFO sightings” are DoD black projects and psy-ops for the deep state. The planets and stars are just mediums for intelligences (“angels”) who rule over the fate and fortunes of imprisoned souls on Earth. There will never be intergalactic travel. That people actually believe otherwise is a perfect punishment for the swine who turn away from divine sciences.
I thought you didn't believe in God?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
What does that mean to you?
This cosmos was created by a being below the true God who wished to be perfect. Those who love him and worship “the Creator” will be reincarnated into a future where they are hooked up to NeuraLink and work as slaves for expiring digital tokens that can only be used to purchase cockroach dinners. Those who hate him and love the real God on the other hand, will be taken up by him upon death

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This cosmos was created by a being below the true God who wished to be perfect. Those who love him and worship “the Creator” will be reincarnated into a future where they are hooked up to NeuraLink and work as slaves for expiring digital tokens that can only be used to purchase cockroach dinners. Those who hate him and love the real God on the other hand, will be taken up by him upon death
Interesting. How did you come to this conclusion?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
154135B0-6ADB-4CAD-8F0F-72A2D6004F6B.jpeg

I do want to mention: I think aliens are fake and all this UFO stuff is a hoax being pushed by the government to manipulate us. Also I think there may be a dome above the earth that prevents us from entering space and would prevent aliens from entering even if they were real.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I do want to mention: I think aliens are fake and all this UFO stuff is a hoax being pushed by the government to manipulate us. Also I think there may be a dome above the earth that prevents us from entering space and would prevent aliens from entering even if they were real.
Hunter Biden’s laptop content got leaked so this is then probably trying to flush it out of the news cycle

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Notice how you attack me on the one hand and then take what I believe in, vitiate it, make it completely retarded and incomprehensible and present it as some wonderful thought. After all, that’s exactly what Christian and Muslim “theologians” did with the Middle and Neoplatonists. And any missing gaps from their plagiarism they fill in with Aristotelianism (then) or scientism (now) while contradictorily decrying “liberalism” —whatever the f*ck that means.

Notice how you attack me on the one hand and then take what I believe in, vitiate it, make it completely retarded and incomprehensible and present it as some wonderful thought. After all, that’s exactly what Christian and Muslim “theologians” did with the Middle and Neoplatonists. And any missing gaps from their plagiarism they fill in with Aristotelianism (then) or scientism (now) while contradictorily decrying “liberalism” —whatever the f*ck that means.

How do you take what I said about you as an attack? Is it true or not that you consider Allah as evil and Iblis the good guy? Well that is what in ordinary terms is known as "satanism". I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Also, I did not take what you believe. This is me in 2022 saying what I think about aliens and UFOs:

I don't think UFOs are real. I think it's fake. I think aliens = jinn.

I think it is possible they will fake an alien invasion at some point to serve as a pretext for world government (project bluebeam).

also in no way do I apologize for Muslims or Christians putting an end to prior pagan wickedness. Islam and even Christianity are superior to all that sort of paganism. And Islam is superior to Christianity and all other religions or ideologies.

Anyways, Muslims and Christians were right to stamp out those forms of paganism and when the time comes the superior Islamic religion will stamp them out again!

The Pentagon knew about this since the late 40s when the Roswell Crash/incident happened, and they kept it under wraps for good reasons. If these Aliens were physical biological beings from other planets, we would have gotten disclosure a long time ago, but they are interdimensional-spiritual beings. Aliens are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Aliens/interdimensional entities are Jinn. I could write an entire long post about this, but it's very late here. Ex CIA officer Jim Semivan confirms this and this is what legendary UFO researcher Jacques Vallee and many others are hinting at too...

Last edited:
Why are you lot so comfortable mocking @Samira beliefs what's the different between you and her? Neither of you have legitimate proof of the existence of your God... either respect all beliefs or stfu.

No way am I respecting Satanism. And no way am I willing to accept any idea that paganism is remotely equal to Islam. There is a problem if you think worshipping a cow or a rock is equal to worshipping Allah.

Trending