Insanity! Woman In Critical Condition After Jumping In Yellowstone Hot Spring Trying To Save Dog!

1633928647210.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would you risk your life trying to save a dog?! Are you saying that your life is equal to that of a dog! These people are insane! Now she is in a coma with burning throughout her body. If she does survive this her life will never be the same with all those burns. But hey she brought this on herself so I don't really feel sorry for her!

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Did the dog survive at least?
Soooo Boqorada, you know your bwoy Ozzy is single now and he doesn’t mind riding inside a luxury Jaguar as a passenger
Ozzy Oz is just 1 flight away wink wink.

superman has nothing on me, I’m only one flight away. ♬

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Soooo Boqorada, you know your bwoy Ozzy is single now and he doesn’t mind riding inside a luxury Jaguar as a passenger
Ozzy Oz is just 1 flight away wink wink.

superman has nothing on me, I’m only one flight away. ♬
You'll find your queen in Kenya

giphy-14.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Kenya requires triple the flight connections and 27 hours flying, maybe @Sheikh Google and you and myself can hang out in London. I never been to London. But London gangs scare me so ill be wearing a stabproof vest for sure.
Knives>>>guns. You'll be fine.

Also I'm in Somalia right now. I'll be back in London next month inshallah. I dont think @Sheikh Google lives in London but you can hang out with him:)

Cerberus

VIP
Lmao, its overblown no one is touching you in London. You don't need me to protect you loool.
Bro did you hear of what they did to Mr. White? Some London gang leader sent sms text message to his gang members saying “Get someone down today or get yourself….” And the two gang members who got his message decided to go after a random member of the public and stabbed him in the heart. Even the MS13 American gangs are not that evil as to order their gang members to kill a random member of the public and countless Somali brothers in Uk got stabbed to death. Last time I was in London on way to Africa was Christmas 2018 and I never left Heathrow airport, I told my cousin who lives in London to meet me there at Heathrow airport as it’s safer for me. Also bro I look like a lot of Somali guys so in London they may think I’m a guy they were looking for. No thanks. In America we only ever shoot each other if we have severe personal beef with each other. London has bizarre random stabbings and shit and am a Somali guy so have more to be worried about. Too bad UK doesn’t allow me to come with my firearm, in America I can go to any state with my Gun license. Florida has stand your ground law too and I was in Florida with my Kel-Tec firearm.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well a prostitute gave a thirsty dog some water and she was forgiven and granted paradise, so how is this not a good dead?

In recent days, I’ve seen OP somewhat diss Animal rights and environmental rights activists.

He also seems to have a hard on for fossil fuels.

Extremely disturbing behaviour.

Cerberus

VIP
Left London and the gaarash after my first graduate job. Love the south but boy I was working to live. Shit is expensiveeee.
Well I’ll take your advice for it that London is safe for most part. But I can’t trust of my Egyptian side metaphysical powers will protect me in event I face potential stabbing crime. The powers are good about keeping me away from danger in general.

but it scares me when I see all the victims.

Attachments

• 04F51391-2FC4-450D-B53C-14D9E507E9E3.png
    04F51391-2FC4-450D-B53C-14D9E507E9E3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 79D38E79-EA84-45CA-ACA9-2F270B99274B.jpeg
    79D38E79-EA84-45CA-ACA9-2F270B99274B.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 50

Cerberus

VIP
Lmao, its overblown no one is touching you in London. You don't need me to protect you loool.
Omg Sheikh the Somali london mothers have been sending their teens to Somalia to avoid knife crime. In Minnesota USA Somali mothers never sent their kids to Somalia to avoid knife crime, that is scary man that uk Somali mothers are sending their kids to Somalia. But for you sheikh I’ll come to Uk to have tea with you and hopefully Somali tea, young man.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Cerberus Calm the f*ck down.

London has a lower murder rate than New York and Berlin, both of which are cities roughly the size of London.

It is the most over exaggerated thing.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
@Cerberus Calm the f*ck down.

London has a lower knife crime rate than New York and Berlin, both of which are cities roughly the size of London.

It is the most over exaggerated thing.
Dude you’re down under Aussie, don’t fucking tell me about another country that has Somali women sending their teens to Somalia out of stabbings fear.

Trending