Inquisitive: What are your views on women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love women, I harbour no hate, it’s slanderous and how can I? After 9 months in that womb?

Women are pearls in need of serious protection, otherwise they self-destruct, families collapse, communities collapse, societies collapse, and everything else in close proximity.

They are at the heart of everything we know, love, hold dear and cherish in this world, if this divine equilibrium is broken, everything is broken, and we see the ramifications of this today.

The stats are gut-wrenching, heart-throbbing, and stomach-churning; spinster hood is out of control, Garoob’s everywhere, children out of control, over 50% divorce rate, 80% children spawn out of wedlock, dom on the increase. Even openly praised and defended.

Look at its results in infidel countries; avalanche of MGTOW movements, Japan is already done, it’s at over 50% now, with the man leaving the market altogether, Europe will follow, the PUA player community is the fastest growing in the world.

No species on this planet is capable of such utter self-destruction, and take everything in its path with it, look at it as a nuclear power plant that needs round the clock protection; any mistakes you get Fukushima blast, leak, poisoning everything.

The ancient societies knew this best, but derived extreme conclusions, they were devils to the Europeans, buried alive by the Arabs, and sacrificed by the Egyptians in bizarre superstitions.

Nothing is safe, they have even poisoned the institutions that protected them, such as the sanctity of marriage; costs are out of control for the average man to even afford this, because of them.

The average man that wants to honour her, humanize her, cherish her, devout himself entirely to her and not objectify her in a pump and dump heist in the illegitimate confines of relationship or even worse the animal inspired ‘fling’. Thus the average man that wants to honour her is unable to do so.

In fact the sickness is such; they prefer such illegitimate arrangements until the biological clock begins to tick, and they run to the sanctity marriage institution they already helped destroy.

Hence why most societies in the past believed they had ‘inherit’ evilness, I disagree with these assertions completely.

We have failed them ourselves, they need our constant protection, guidance and wisdom, if we don’t take the knife from their hands, they will stab you, the children and then finally herself.

In Somalia that equilibrium somewhat exits, its mostly intact depending were you go, it’s regularly reinforced, with a combination of protection from poisons, religious inculcation while young and in the extreme cases flogging and murder to set an example to the rest.

The Pakistanis and Indian’s are the only communities in Europe that have largely protected their women folk, through early teen marriage, strict shame culture and ‘honour’ killings.

The Somalis don’t have this culture, in fact they encourage late marriage, Finish College, Finish University, work for a year etc. and they expect the women to guard her chastity, her mental purity and health throughout that decade, it’s like forcing someone down a chimney and expect them to come out clean at the other end and repeat this 10 times.

We are at a point of no return now in the West, this is why I encourage conscious man to go back home, get a girl from the tribe, even immigrate there, and if that’s not possible, import her and move yourself to a quiet village away from the big city poison.

Much of the women posting here, for the real predatory veteran Semi-Alpha males, they are low hanging fruits, the easiest ones to court, deflower and enact out your entire fantasy with little opposition

In fact those with experience will tell you that their debauchery and depravity exceeds anything you can conjure up as a ,am, and those man know exactly what I am talking about.

The SJW, these liberal femcunt, banshee, emasculated fake rebel type, keyboard warrirors are the bread and butter for every decent man with average PUA skills, yet they ironically see themselves as tough, enlightened, Iron-fisted Tomb Raider –esque types

I laugh every time I read their faecal laced posts whilst struggling to suppress wretched old debased memories, of easy conquests and minimal resistance.

Why do you infatilize women? We're adults not children

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I love women, I harbour no hate, it’s slanderous and how can I? After 9 months in that womb?

Women are pearls in need of serious protection, otherwise they self-destruct, families collapse, communities collapse, societies collapse, and everything else in close proximity.

They are at the heart of everything we know, love, hold dear and cherish in this world, if this divine equilibrium is broken, everything is broken, and we see the ramifications of this today.

The stats are gut-wrenching, heart-throbbing, and stomach-churning; spinster hood is out of control, Garoob’s everywhere, children out of control, over 50% divorce rate, 80% children spawn out of wedlock, dom on the increase. Even openly praised and defended.

Look at its results in infidel countries; avalanche of MGTOW movements, Japan is already done, it’s at over 50% now, with the man leaving the market altogether, Europe will follow, the PUA player community is the fastest growing in the world.

No species on this planet is capable of such utter self-destruction, and take everything in its path with it, look at it as a nuclear power plant that needs round the clock protection; any mistakes you get Fukushima blast, leak, poisoning everything.

The ancient societies knew this best, but derived extreme conclusions, they were devils to the Europeans, buried alive by the Arabs, and sacrificed by the Egyptians in bizarre superstitions.

Nothing is safe, they have even poisoned the institutions that protected them, such as the sanctity of marriage; costs are out of control for the average man to even afford this, because of them.

The average man that wants to honour her, humanize her, cherish her, devout himself entirely to her and not objectify her in a pump and dump heist in the illegitimate confines of relationship or even worse the animal inspired ‘fling’. Thus the average man that wants to honour her is unable to do so.

In fact the sickness is such; they prefer such illegitimate arrangements until the biological clock begins to tick, and they run to the sanctity marriage institution they already helped destroy.

Hence why most societies in the past believed they had ‘inherit’ evilness, I disagree with these assertions completely.

We have failed them ourselves, they need our constant protection, guidance and wisdom, if we don’t take the knife from their hands, they will stab you, the children and then finally herself.

In Somalia that equilibrium somewhat exits, its mostly intact depending were you go, it’s regularly reinforced, with a combination of protection from poisons, religious inculcation while young and in the extreme cases flogging and murder to set an example to the rest.

The Pakistanis and Indian’s are the only communities in Europe that have largely protected their women folk, through early teen marriage, strict shame culture and ‘honour’ killings.

The Somalis don’t have this culture, in fact they encourage late marriage, Finish College, Finish University, work for a year etc. and they expect the women to guard her chastity, her mental purity and health throughout that decade, it’s like forcing someone down a chimney and expect them to come out clean at the other end and repeat this 10 times.

We are at a point of no return now in the West, this is why I encourage conscious man to go back home, get a girl from the tribe, even immigrate there, and if that’s not possible, import her and move yourself to a quiet village away from the big city poison.

Much of the women posting here, for the real predatory veteran Semi-Alpha males, they are low hanging fruits, the easiest ones to court, deflower and enact out your entire fantasy with little opposition

In fact those with experience will tell you that their debauchery and depravity exceeds anything you can conjure up as a ,am, and those man know exactly what I am talking about.

The SJW, these liberal femcunt, banshee, emasculated fake rebel type, keyboard warrirors are the bread and butter for every decent man with average PUA skills, yet they ironically see themselves as tough, enlightened, Iron-fisted Tomb Raider –esque types

I laugh every time I read their faecal laced posts whilst struggling to suppress wretched old debased memories, of easy conquests and minimal resistance.
Brilliant analysis. Spot on. :nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Thanks for the reply, I get your point now.

Spot on walaal, the degenerate culture needs to be destroyed in our community.

Last edited:

The mental ramblings of a future women serial killer. It is scary how many men here have co-signed this piece of hate speech against women. Make no mistake this is hate speech at its purist. If a white/Arab/black man came here and substituted the word woman for the words Somali men, every man here would be condemning it as racist and wouldn't stand for it. However hate speech against women is the the only hate speech that is tolerated every where today. John Lennon said it best when he said " women are the of the world". Germaine Greer quoted in her book the female eunuch that, "women have no idea how much men hate them".

The very fact that you think Pakistani/Indian culture protect women by honour killings is baffling at best and extremely disturbing to say the least. How do does killing a woman protect her? Are the two not complete oxymoron's? The fact that you reference ancient civilisations that thought women were evil is again extremely disturbing. The ironic part of this piece of hate speech is that you start with saying that you love women, a statement akin to racist starting off his racist bile with "I am not racist, I have black friends".

Your intense need to control women is very telling, you cleverly package it as way for protecting women from destroying herself and society. However I suspect that is not the reason at all. The equating of women to pearls and other objects suggest you think women are a possession to be owned and used. However unlike every other possession that man has such as cars/houses/money etc a woman is thinking human being that when a situation/relationship doesn't suite her needs anymore she has the autonomy to leave at will. I think that's what scares you and men like yourself the most. That is why men like yourself are so afraid of women being independent and having an education and means to a living, this will give her an avenue to leave. That's why you try to close all avenues and roads to self determination for women so that all options are closed for women. I despise people with your views but I must admit I find men with you views fascinating to study on a psychological level. It would be nice to lock you up in a psychiatric institute and study men like yourself.

The mental ramblings of a future women serial killer. It is scary how many men here have co-signed this piece of hate speech against women. Make no mistake this is hate speech at its purist.

Your confused, I don't think you know what hate speech is, for such a thing to transpire hate needs to exist, hate isn't there, hate is for the weak, the feeble-minded, the losers and the bottom feeders in society.

I don't expect you to understand that, or make logical deduction, your an emotional being, the emotional part of that limbic brain will always overpower the logical side, and what I typed was a logical piece which you won't fathom due to your biological make up, it's fine, I wouldn't have like it any different, its what makes us love you, those that understand you ofcourse.

"women have no idea how much men hate them".

Again I described the horrors of hate, man whom hate women fall into two groups, the beta male type or the confused type that hasn't understood them for what they are. The former you don't have to worry about, the latter neither, he is on that difficult journey of discovering your essence, your being, your biological make-up, your true innate beauty, and also your dreadful grave dangers upon society.

The very fact that you think Pakistani/Indian culture protect women by honour killings is baffling at best and extremely disturbing to say the least. How do does killing a woman protect her?

Again the irrational emotional side of your limbic brain is talking, it's ok, maybe it's the week before the P and your emotions are highest or maybe your going through PMS

You will never understand the intricacies anyway, but this response is more for the others reading these mad emotional ramblings and are drawn to it because of relentless western betaization process male's are going through.

The Asian culture you abhor, are no were near as morally bankrupt as the others, this alone is enough to refute your entire argument, if I grabbed any person from the street and asked him to identify the most tiest easiest women one can deflower, they would rightly point to the Western White women, there is a reason for that, stereotypes don't materialise out of thin air, you can say they are sexually liberated, but for us it's decadence and filth, even their own man agree, hence Mgtow movements, PUA culture, trips to bankok and the increase interracial marriage with asian females or eastern Europeans.

Are the two not complete oxymoron's? The fact that you reference ancient civilisations that thought women were evil is again extremely disturbing. The ironic part of this piece of hate speech is that you start with saying that you love women, a statement akin to racist starting off his racist bile with "I am not racist, I have black friends".

I disagree with their conclusions but I can see why they made those errors, it's a complex thing to understand, their actions defies rationality and logic, and if you cannot sit down nor have the experience as I do, to understand it, you'll get lost in it, hence PUA movements.

The man have become so betaized through relentless domestication's they even lost their innate instincts to court women, this is unprecedented in history. I love women, and when you understand them you grow to love them even more, but I also realise the dangers if you don't actively guard those nuclear facilities.

Your intense need to control women is very telling, you cleverly package it as way for protecting women from destroying herself and society. However I suspect that is not the reason at all. The equating of women to pearls and other objects suggest you think women are a possession to be owned and used.

To the contrary in fact, before I retired, was reborn, revitlized and spiritually baptised, I used to feast on the femcunt SJW types, they were the path of least resistance for me and the quickiest because I was highly impatient and too caveman like to wait around, they were the perfect low hanging fruits to pick, to quench the thirst.

I don't control at all, in fact Somali man don't even have this control personna (unless they were bred in Arab countries), our Pastoral roots meant we were gone for months with the herd of camels looking for green pastures, while we left the women behind with a goat, few old man from the tribe and the children, it's the reason why our women are the most independent. No man gives more independence to women then Somali man.

However unlike every other possession that man has such as cars/houses/money etc a woman is thinking human being that when a situation/relationship doesn't suite her needs anymore she has the autonomy to leave at will. I think that's what scares you and men like yourself the most.

You been reading too many femcunt books, real power is never shown or waved, it's in the background at work, in your psyche, in your subconscious, in your pants, in your brains. It's influence transforms you, humbles you, makes your bow down spiritually to that person.

This what I did before the rebirth, reborn, spiritual awakening and cleansing began. I courted the likes of you, the liberated, the party going, jeans wearing, tank-top showing, so called free women, because they were easy pickings

I didn't have to worry about marriage talks, relationship talks, conservatism, religious guilt and the rest of the malarky you would experience with conservatively confused women, that require more time to break, I didn't have that patience back then, so you were my bread and butter.

I am actually trying to save you here from this wallowing self destructing death spiral you voluntary placed yourself into, trying to save you from spinisterhood or dom or a life with cats/kittens as your guardian companions into your 30's, as well as the wider society around you.

I despise people with your views but I must admit I find men with you views fascinating to study on a psychological level. It would be nice to lock you up in a psychiatric institute and study men like yourself.

The last part made me laugh, great read, good to see a sense of humour, kudos to you, not as emotional as I thought you was.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk inquisitive is rageedi. But all that will properly be lost to our local SS halimos, women don't like being told
the truth.Were's men always seek the truth (hence their higher intelligence).

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Your confused, I don't think you know what hate speech is, for such a thing to transpire hate needs to exist, hate isn't there, hate is for the weak, the feeble-minded, the losers and the bottom feeders in society.

I don't expect you to understand that, or make logical deduction, your an emotional being, the emotional part of that limbic brain will always overpower the logical side, and what I typed was a logical piece which you won't fathom due to your biological make up, it's fine, I wouldn't have like it any different, its what makes us love you, those that understand you ofcourse.

Again I described the horrors of hate, man whom hate women fall into two groups, the beta male type or the confused type that hasn't understood them for what they are. The former you don't have to worry about, the latter neither, he is on that difficult journey of discovering your essence, your being, your biological make-up, your true innate beauty, and also your dreadful grave dangers upon society. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Again the irrational emotional side of your limbic brain is talking, it's ok, maybe it's the week before the P and your emotions are highest or maybe your going through PMS z3zrULC

You will never understand the intricacies anyway, but this response is more for the others reading these mad emotional ramblings and are drawn to it because of relentless western betaization process male's are going through.

The Asian culture you abhor, are no were near as morally bankrupt as the others, this alone is enough to refute your entire argument, if I grabbed any person from the street and asked him to identify the most tiest easiest women one can deflower, they would rightly point to the Western White women, there is a reason for that, stereotypes don't materialise out of thin air, you can say they are sexually liberated, but for us it's decadence and filth, even their own man agree, hence Mgtow movements, PUA (BROWNIE POINTS) culture, trips to bankok and the increase interracial marriage with asian females or eastern Europeans.

I disagree with their conclusions but I can see why they made those errors, it's a complex thing to understand, their actions defies rationality and logic, and if you cannot sit down nor have the experience as I do, to understand it, you'll get lost in it, hence PUA movements.

The man have become so betaized through relentless domestication's they even lost their innate instincts to court women :cryinglaughsmiley:, this is unprecedented in history. I love women, and when you understand them you grow to love them even more, but I also realise the dangers if you don't actively guard those nuclear facilities.

To the contrary in fact, before I retired, was reborn, revitlized and spiritually baptised, I used to feast on the femcunt SJW types:dead:, they were the path of least resistance for me and the quickiest because I was highly impatient and too caveman like to wait around, they were the perfect low hanging fruits to pick, to quench the thirst.

I don't control at all, in fact Somali man don't even have this control personna :hahaidiot: (unless they were bred in Arab countries), our Pastoral roots meant we were gone for months with the herd of camels looking for green pastures, while we left the women behind with a goat, few old man from the tribe and the children, it's the reason why our women are the most independent. No man gives more independence to women then Somali man.

You been reading too many femcunt books, real power is never shown or waved, it's in the background at work, in your psyche, in your subconscious, in your pants, in your brains. It's influence transforms you, humbles you, makes your bow down spiritually to that person.

This what I did before the rebirth, reborn, spiritual awakening and cleansing began. I courted the likes of you, the liberated, the party going, jeans wearing, tank-top showing, so called free women, because they were easy pickings

I didn't have to worry about marriage talks, relationship talks, conservatism, religious guilt and the rest of the malarky you would experience with conservatively confused women, that require more time to break, I didn't have that patience back then, so you were my bread and butter.

I am actually trying to save you here from this wallowing self destructing death spiral you voluntary placed yourself into, trying to save you from spinisterhood or dom or a life with cats/kittens as your guardian companions into your 30's, as well as the wider society around you.

The last part made me laugh, great read, good to see a sense of humour, kudos to you, not as emotional as I thought you was.
Bravo you've got all the Redpill talking points! :qri8gs7:
ckixzx.jpg

This is why I find redpillers so funny, I could never take you kids ever seriously:mjlol:

kkkk inquisitive is rageedi. But all that will properly be lost to our local SS halimos, women don't like being told
the truth.Were's men always seek the truth (hence their higher intelligence).

Bravo you've got all the Redpill talking points!
This is why find redpillers so funny, I could never take you kids ever seriously:mjlol:

I like you, your an interesting Xalimo, you remind me of those scenes in Planet earth when the lion, cheetah or leopard is about to mate with it's female, it climbs on top of it, tries to mount it, but the female suddenly almost irrationally gets y and aggressive and starts barking violently.

Upon this, the male frantically unmounts her, and this dreadful process keeps repeating until the female tires out and accepts it six feet deep.

This is your average Xalimo reactions that your showing, including your other friend, it's normal, it's natural, it's healthy, it's pro-creation, in fact I love it's beauty and essence.

There is a famous Gaalkacayo tale of a reer xamar man that married a reer gaalkacayo women, he tried to sweet talk his way into making love with her, it didn't work, he was rebuffed for weeks, until one-day he sought advice from a reer gaalkacayo odey that told him "warayaa hadalka badhan jooji, haba la hadlin, ku gaad" (don't talk too much, just mount her quick and do the deed)

The Reer Xamar effeminate betaized man followed the advice and did so, the next morning he told the reer gaalkacayo odeey it went successful, but he was confused and came to ask the odey,what his wife said to him this morning("doofar doofar dhaley wuu ii gaadey xaley") (that son of a bastard he deflowered me lastnight), and asked the old man for an explanation of this, the old reer gaalkacayo man burst into laughter so much, he passed out.

It's the same way me and Duke and many others are laughing at all your responses. The irrational women is you, the beta Reer Xamar dude is all the betaized male's that like your comments, the hardcore Alpha odey is us laughing at all this.

Last edited:
I like you, your an interesting Xalimo, you remind me of those scenes in Planet earth when the lion, cheetah or leopard is about to mate with it's female, it climbs on top of it, tries to mount it, but the female suddenly almost irrationally gets y and aggressive and starts barking violently.

Upon this, the male frantically unmounts her, and this dreadful process keeps repeating until the female tires out and accepts it six feet deep.

This is your average Xalimo reactions that your showing, including your other friend, it's normal, it's natural, it's healthy, it's pro-creation, in fact I love it's beauty and essence.

There is a famous Gaalkacayo tale of a reer xamar man that married a reer gaalkacayo women, he tried to sweet talk his way into making love with her, it didn't work, he was rebuffed for weeks, until one-day he sought advice from a reer gaalkacayo odey that told him "warayaa hadalka badhan jooji, haba la hadlin, ku gaad" (don't talk too much, just mount her quick and do the deed)

The Reer Xamar effeminate betaized man followed the advice and did so, the next morning he told the reer gaalkacayo odeey it went successful, but he was confused and came to ask the odey,what his wife said to him this morning("doofar doofar dhaley wuu ii gaadey xaley") (that son of a bastard he deflowered me lastnight), and asked the old man for an explanation of this, the old reer gaalkacayo man burst into laughter so much, he passed out.

It's the same way me and Duke and many others are laughing at all your responses. The irrational women is you, the beta Reer Xamar dude is all the betaized male's that like your comments, the hardcore Alpha odey is us laughing at all this.

The gaalkacyo tale is too funny. In some parts of Somalia, a soft spoken man who uses kind words to lure his wife to bed is considered effete. This same attitude would not work in Muqdisho and Kismayo. The women there expect their men to be gentle and be indirect. Local cultures within the somali regions are different. I know Mudug hosts hardy Somalis so the story fits the local culture.. Up north and reer waqooyi, men may be hardy but women are attracted to cooler southern men who are more gentle. They even love the xamari/southern accent better. In general, while women appreciate a man who is demanding in sex and pleasure, they also appreciate a man who is respectful and caring about their emotions.

I would not enjoy Sex if I had no co-operation from the female. A ty wife only to her husband is perfect. Marriage is license to f*ck as you please and the wife better be showing how eager she is to be pleased instead of me doing her commando style while she pretends she is sound sleep. I want her to show and express openly how much she wants me.

Every society in world doesn't hoeism culture even those cadaan men don't like s wives

If the wife is ty towards her husband, it is legit. I do agree that no society accepts women to be unroyal and ty to men they are not married to. That is universal.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I like you, your an interesting Xalimo, you remind me of those scenes in Planet earth when the lion, cheetah or leopard is about to mate with it's female, it climbs on top of it, tries to mount it, but the female suddenly almost irrationally gets y and aggressive and starts barking violently. (Really classy mate:farole:)

Wallahi I knew you were gonna call yourself an Alpha at some point!!!
8961279.jpg

Honestly your type of people don't bother me at all you're so insignificant/timid irl.

And I get it you need to vent your anger on the internet because your life kinda sucks and you're not at all popular with the ladies, whatever floats your boat.:browtf:

But remember don't fall to far into the rabbit hole and end up like Elliot Roger or become a convicted rapist. :ufdup:

With that being said I salut oh troll.
enhanced-buzz-wide-10417-1449718426-7.jpg

If the wife is ty towards her husband, it is legit. I do agree that no society accepts women to be unroyal and ty to men they are not married to. That is universal.

In Islam religion it is forbidden to discuss your sex life in public.

In Islam religion it is forbidden to discuss your sex life in public.

Yes, but I stated my preference in a woman's behavior whom I am married to and I didn't take you through the process. May be you are too imaginative and that is your issue, don't read too much into people's comments, but not sleeping with a wife commando style is not appealing to me is what I stated. And I stand by it,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts