Inquisitive: What are your views on women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Welcome to the forum @Inquisitive_ -- I noticed your comments on this thread -- http://www.somalispot.com/threads/biggest-l-for-reer-holland.17696/

A women by her very nature is weak, and if put in such environments they succumb very quickly with little in way of opposition, the Western Europhile Albanoids have understood this important dynamic, hence they sought to tear this apart in many colourful ways.

The biggest one being empowering them, giving them welfare so man becomes a superfluous status symbol, hence the sickening materialistic culture as it relates to marriage and the ridiculous rising costs the males pay to buy the low quality GMO fed cow that has already been milked to her last pint

The only solution to this problem is to marry back home and either make Hijrah there, or raise your kids there and keep the wife there, worst case scenario if you have to import, move to a small quiet village away from big cities, any conscious dude that marries from here is a fool.

So, I just wanted to know your general views on women. Other then religion, did you use other resources to come to these conclusions or views?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yeah, I noticed that and also Atheists are Polytheists according to him. But, I think his views on women will be more popular with the forum then the flat earth and Atheism subject.

:chrisfreshhah: I'll never get over that!! :russ:

Atheism - Lack of belief in any deities

Polytheism - the belief in or worship of more than one God.

:hmm:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
He hates women he should be a homsexual he's constantly degrading women all the time, what is his beef with women ? Always talking about them left right and centre. Has the guy had a bad relationship with a girl or something ?

Comparing women to commodity these type of men are what makes our country backwards, women are not your property they have mind of their own !!!

Bohol

VIP
@SenseSays It simple. I don't support hoeism culture in Somali society. If a girl wants to be a hoe infront of the whole world
then she better be prepared to be judged!

I love women, I harbour no hate, it’s slanderous and how can I? After 9 months in that womb?

Women are pearls in need of serious protection, otherwise they self-destruct, families collapse, communities collapse, societies collapse, and everything else in close proximity.

They are at the heart of everything we know, love, hold dear and cherish in this world, if this divine equilibrium is broken, everything is broken, and we see the ramifications of this today.

The stats are gut-wrenching, heart-throbbing, and stomach-churning; spinster hood is out of control, Garoob’s everywhere, children out of control, over 50% divorce rate, 80% children spawn out of wedlock, dom on the increase. Even openly praised and defended.

Look at its results in infidel countries; avalanche of MGTOW movements, Japan is already done, it’s at over 50% now, with the man leaving the market altogether, Europe will follow, the PUA player community is the fastest growing in the world.

No species on this planet is capable of such utter self-destruction, and take everything in its path with it, look at it as a nuclear power plant that needs round the clock protection; any mistakes you get Fukushima blast, leak, poisoning everything.

The ancient societies knew this best, but derived extreme conclusions, they were devils to the Europeans, buried alive by the Arabs, and sacrificed by the Egyptians in bizarre superstitions.

Nothing is safe, they have even poisoned the institutions that protected them, such as the sanctity of marriage; costs are out of control for the average man to even afford this, because of them.

The average man that wants to honour her, humanize her, cherish her, devout himself entirely to her and not objectify her in a pump and dump heist in the illegitimate confines of relationship or even worse the animal inspired ‘fling’. Thus the average man that wants to honour her is unable to do so.

In fact the sickness is such; they prefer such illegitimate arrangements until the biological clock begins to tick, and they run to the sanctity marriage institution they already helped destroy.

Hence why most societies in the past believed they had ‘inherit’ evilness, I disagree with these assertions completely.

We have failed them ourselves, they need our constant protection, guidance and wisdom, if we don’t take the knife from their hands, they will stab you, the children and then finally herself.

In Somalia that equilibrium somewhat exits, its mostly intact depending were you go, it’s regularly reinforced, with a combination of protection from poisons, religious inculcation while young and in the extreme cases flogging and murder to set an example to the rest.

The Pakistanis and Indian’s are the only communities in Europe that have largely protected their women folk, through early teen marriage, strict shame culture and ‘honour’ killings.

The Somalis don’t have this culture, in fact they encourage late marriage, Finish College, Finish University, work for a year etc. and they expect the women to guard her chastity, her mental purity and health throughout that decade, it’s like forcing someone down a chimney and expect them to come out clean at the other end and repeat this 10 times.

We are at a point of no return now in the West, this is why I encourage conscious man to go back home, get a girl from the tribe, even immigrate there, and if that’s not possible, import her and move yourself to a quiet village away from the big city poison.

Much of the women posting here, for the real predatory veteran Semi-Alpha males, they are low hanging fruits, the easiest ones to court, deflower and enact out your entire fantasy with little opposition

In fact those with experience will tell you that their debauchery and depravity exceeds anything you can conjure up as a ,am, and those man know exactly what I am talking about.

The SJW, these liberal femcunt, banshee, emasculated fake rebel type, keyboard warrirors are the bread and butter for every decent man with average PUA skills, yet they ironically see themselves as tough, enlightened, Iron-fisted Tomb Raider –esque types

I laugh every time I read their faecal laced posts whilst struggling to suppress wretched old debased memories, of easy conquests and minimal resistance.

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I love women, I harbour no hate, it’s slanderous and how can I? After 9 months in that womb?

Women are pearls in need of serious protection, otherwise they self-destruct, families collapse, communities collapse, societies collapse, and everything else in close proximity.

They are at the heart of everything we know, love, hold dear and cherish in this world, if this divine equilibrium is broken, everything is broken, and we see the ramifications of this today.

The stats are gut-wrenching, heart-throbbing, and stomach-churning; spinster hood is out of control, Garoob’s everywhere, children out of control, over 50% divorce rate, 80% children spawn out of wedlock, dom on the increase. Even openly praised and defended.

Look at its results in infidel countries; avalanche of MGTOW movements, Japan is already done, it’s at over 50% now, with the man leaving the market altogether, Europe will follow, the PUA player community is the fastest growing in the world.

No species on this planet is capable of such utter self-destruction, and take everything in its path with it, look at it as a nuclear power plant that needs round the clock protection; any mistakes you get Fukushima blast, leak, poisoning everything.

The ancient societies knew this best, but derived extreme conclusions, they were devils to the Europeans, buried alive by the Arabs, and sacrificed by the Egyptians in bizarre superstitions.

Nothing is safe, they have even poisoned the institutions that protected them, such as the sanctity of marriage; costs are out of control for the average man to even afford this, because of them.

The average man that wants to honour her, humanize her, cherish her, devout himself entirely to her and not objectify her in a pump and dump heist in the illegitimate confines of relationship or even worse the animal inspired ‘fling’. Thus the average man that wants to honour her is unable to do so.

In fact the sickness is such; they prefer such illegitimate arrangements until the biological clock begins to tick, and they run to the sanctity marriage institution they already helped destroy.

Hence why most societies in the past believed they had ‘inherit’ evilness, I disagree with these assertions completely.

We have failed them ourselves, they need our constant protection, guidance and wisdom, if we don’t take the knife from their hands, they will stab you, the children and then finally herself.

In Somalia that equilibrium somewhat exits, its mostly intact depending were you go, it’s regularly reinforced, with a combination of protection from poisons, religious inculcation while young and in the extreme cases flogging and murder to set an example to the rest.

The Pakistanis and Indian’s are the only communities in Europe that have largely protected their women folk, through early teen marriage, strict shame culture and ‘honour’ killings.

The Somalis don’t have this culture, in fact they encourage late marriage, Finish College, Finish University, work for a year etc. and they expect the women to guard her chastity, her mental purity and health throughout that decade, it’s like forcing someone down a chimney and expect them to come out clean at the other end and repeat this 10 times.

We are at a point of no return now in the West, this is why I encourage conscious man to go back home, get a girl from the tribe, even immigrate there, and if that’s not possible, import her and move yourself to a quiet village away from the big city poison.

Much of the women posting here, for the real predatory veteran Semi-Alpha males, they are low hanging fruits, the easiest ones to court, deflower and enact out your entire fantasy with little opposition

In fact those with experience will tell you that their debauchery and depravity exceeds anything you can conjure up as a ,am, and those man know exactly what I am talking about.

The SJW, these liberal femcunt, banshee, emasculated fake rebel type, keyboard warrirors are the bread and butter for every decent man with average PUA skills, yet they ironically see themselves as tough, enlightened, Iron-fisted Tomb Raider –esque types

I laugh every time I read their faecal laced posts whilst struggling to suppress wretched old debased memories, of easy conquests and minimal resistance.

This nigga wallahi, :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Perfectly said bro,

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Smooth's non-political posts are out of this world. His analysis is always spot on.

His political posts I have a number of disagreements with, some I can accept however.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

@OmarLittle there's your answer bud.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.