Innocent man murdered in London by gang members

Naya you have to ask me permission to use my upti
giphy.gif
I actually thought it belonged to Basra, sorry kid but she stole your credit on another thread. @bluebird asked about it. :russ:

Istagfirullaha! I just lol’d at you guys expense. iA you guys will get consistent hot water 🙏🏽

Kkkkkk the UK is a funny place. They have pay as you go electricity (maybe for other utilities?) like how drug dealers do pay as you go cell plans. I was in this one guy's house and we were all watching a movie and he stopped the movie and said I am going to top up the electricity since it will go out at any moment. It was very impressive that he knew it was going to go out because it went dark before he returned.

Kkkkkk the UK is a funny place. They have pay as you go electricity (maybe for other utilities?) like how drug dealers do pay as you go cell plans. I was in this one guy's house and we were all watching a movie and he stopped the movie and said I am going to top up the electricity since it will go out at any moment. It was very impressive that he knew it was going to go out because it went dark before he returned.
Didn't know you ciyaal suuq ties.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
kkkkk Only ciyaal know when the electricity is about to go out. Call it their Ciyaal Suuq 6th sense
The beeps beeps at a low frequency you hear is more then sufficient to tell you when the Electricity is going out. Ciyaal Suuqs or not, I assume this is general knowledge. This is after placing the Emergency Credit. After that, the risk is yours. The next mission is finding a PayPoint which has its machine working.

Trending

Latest posts