Innocent man murdered in London by gang members

:dead1: :russ: Our Caucasianess has been diluted so much we can't run a country. We're no better than Burundi or South Sudan. Time to accept the facts yaa aswad
Hes stating fax ngl. We too negro too run a successful country. Our eurasianess has been diluted way too much. Negroids are cursed
1619256734418.jpeg

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
True, there was a recent summer that was very hot (forgot which year).

I live in the North though so it's not as bad for me.
It was 2019

Gacanka Cadmeed

True, there was a recent summer that was very hot (forgot which year).

I live in the North though so it's not as bad for me.
London turns into a furnace in summer

Gacanka Cadmeed

Gen z are too young to remember but long ago people in uk didnโ€™t have consistent hot water and used to shower in buckets, hot water was heated from a kettle
That still happens to our generation. In February we went 2 weeks with no hot water and it happened during winter for several years.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Gacanka Cadmeed

Sorry sxb but we have hot water here in the North and always did as far as I remember.

Maybe it's a London thing :browtf:
Probably is

Gacanka Cadmeed

Sxb that was a MASSIVE social housing renovation programme, new showers new boilers, this was around 2004-2008, I canโ€™t really recall what year but I think it was under labour.
Well my estate got missed from that. Our boiler is very old

Latest posts