Indonesian Unappreciation Thread: Why don’t Indonesians get lashings from the ummah?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Indonesia🇮🇩 is based af

When the KGB tried to blackmail Indonesian President Achmed Sukarno with videotapes of the president having sex with Russian women disguised as flight attendants, Sukarno wasn’t upset. He was pleased. He even asked for more copies of the video to show back in his country. :hemad:
Was that real?

Roorireg, you don't need an 'opening' to get at me. Soo Dhawoow

giphy.gif

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

No, no, it is not like that......I do it through ambush style. But it looks like you have it together. As long as you maintain the current composure, we're cool.

200.gif

@Qeelbax, you have my apology.

Malaysians were working against us too with the US.

Indhoyar privilege at it’s finest.

:stopit:
I swear us Somalis don't hold grudges we're real men, we saw indoyar Muslims, Pakis and Yemenis twerk for the gaal and kill us on the orders of the gaal as their willing slaves, yet we don't harbor angry towards them
Muh ummah :dead:

Everyone else gets there lashings for being useless in the ummah but the largest and most useless muslim country never does.

They just had a soccer match riot that had 170+ dead.

Didn’t know Indos had it in them
:jaynerd:

So can they put there 200 million+ population to use and help other muslim countries? These midgets don’t get dragged enough for being so useless to the ummah.

:wtfdis:
imo people are just surprised they're even Muslim. Like it's crazy Islam reached that far

I swear us Somalis don't hold grudges we're real men, we saw indoyar Muslims, Pakis and Yemenis twerk for the gaal and kill us on the orders of the gaal as their willing slaves, yet we don't harbor angry towards them
Muh ummah :dead:
It's because we don't have a victim complex