Indonesian Unappreciation Thread: Why don’t Indonesians get lashings from the ummah?

@Qeelbax is not afraid to express herself and her posts are entertaining.
Leave our girl alone

knife.gif

I was gonna come for you had you given an opening, but you didn't. I'll keep an eye on you though! :umad:

Your obsession with me is insane. They should be criticized for their ugly behavior towards their fellow indhoyar muslims.

If you need gaalo to tell you to not force a collapsing boat of 100 Muslims running away from genocide back to sea then you are an evil bunch.

You don't know their reasoning. Countries do different things for different reasons. We don't know the full truth behind your story, but all I know you're all over the place, from one topic to the next, trying to creating a drama. You just love drama.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Indonesians are actually friendliest and best nature Muslims wallahi

They have problems and isolated country but were voted most generous friendliest country on Earth, go ask foreigners that go there, read link below

They are very friendly to a certain demographic.

I would be embarrassed if my president had to publicly tell citizens to stop gawking over cadaans. That’s TOO friendly.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/arti...ite-skin-obsession-spotlight-jokowi-calls-end

Also, this was about rohingya refugees not ajnabi on vacation in bali.

GuanYu

Custom title
Indonesians are actually friendliest and best nature Muslims wallahi

They have problems and isolated country but were voted most generous friendliest country on Earth, go ask foreigners that go there, read link below

That changes f*ck all, for what they are doing to the West Papuans, You probably never heard it in your life. I guess that is the way The indonesian Government Likes it :kanyeshrug:

I am not talking about the regular Indonesian Folks living their lives, they Fine and friendly people you are not wrong

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was gonna come for you had you given an opening, but you didn't. I'll keep an eye on you though! :umad:

You don't know their reasoning. Countries do different things for different reasons. We don't know the full truth behind your story, but all I know you're all over the place, from one topic to the next, trying to creating a drama. You just love drama.
You are on a forum. Clearly you love drama too. Stop acting holier than thou.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
this isnt twitter you can drop your fake ugly blaccent we all know you was raised in the middle of swedan
I’m from minneapolis. You coming in hot. Fiesty, where you from? The attitude is giving waqooyi
:wow:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
from nyc that why i get irritated by ppl like you copying our accent
Copying who???????
:drakewtf:
Girl majority of the black people in nyc are Caribbean or West African. Worry about all the nonblacks saying the nword than me speaking aave. We both in the north, are you African American? Our accent kulaha
:wtfdis:
Uff I hate nyers and their tough front.
:pacspit:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Indonesia is the stand out success story in Asia for Muslims after Pakistan going Nuclear, an incredible nation-state project.

Pancasila is an phenomenal concept

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why dont those rich Small populated Gulf countries help those refugess either?? Its all political and Indonesian Govt corrupted and bought

But average Indonesian has 10x more aqlaq and manners compared to average savage bedouin Arab or Somali
Somalis have akhlaq f*ck is you talking about. Low self esteem as nigga.

Arabs get dragged here where you been

:tacky:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Kkk you expired product I attack men and women equally and ruthlessly.
It’s your time of day to be sucking arab , why is you in my thread. The b bellied nigga is waiting in the other room, go and do what you do. No judgement here.

Rather be “expired” than fresh meat for another man

:wow1:

Copying who???????
:drakewtf:
Girl majority of the black people in nyc are Caribbean or West African. Worry about all the nonblacks saying the nword than me speaking aave. We both in the north, are you African American? Our accent kulaha
:wtfdis:
Uff I hate nyers and their tough front.
:pacspit:
hate us because you copy us even your failing third world shithole meinpolis copys us

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
hate us because you copy us even your failing third world shithole meinpolis copys us
he has a point dissipate being a little dumb Somalis are the most intolerant people in the world thats why Somalia is a shithole

i remember people protesting a church being built in somaliland on here aaand then in the same forum people were mad that Slovenia did not allow mosques

he has a point on that we are intolerant

its an ottoman cloth or something Somalis did that to emulate the most powerful Muslim country at the time same as our flag of ajuraan and adal

no somali land was ruled by Portuguese ajuraan beat them up

Naya, I know you are sheegato or a selfhating farax hiding behind an anime picture acting as a girl.

What are you? African American?
:comeon:

Indonesia🇮🇩 is based af

When the KGB tried to blackmail Indonesian President Achmed Sukarno with videotapes of the president having sex with Russian women disguised as flight attendants, Sukarno wasn’t upset. He was pleased. He even asked for more copies of the video to show back in his country. :hemad: