Indonesia bans forced Religious Attires In Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
indonesians are more religious than somalis wallahi. they play no games when it comes to deen

You say this but cry when France tries to ban hijab in their country. Many Muslims in America send their kids to Christian schools and they aren’t forced to take off their scarves and assimilate. Forcing your religious attire on people of another faith is wrong.

It's not nationwide its in a school so spare me the lies. I have yet to see you defend muslims on a single issue but as soon as a gaal is offended you cheerlead for them immediately. You are disgusting to the core.

“Indonesian law requires its citizens to have a KTP that identifies them with one of the six religions, but they are able to leave that section blank.[7] Indonesia does not recognise agnosticism or atheism, and blasphemy is illegal.[15]

blasphemy: you can’t speak or offend any god or sacred things in the official religions in Indonesia (A Christian can’t speak bad of “Allah” in Islam, a Muslim can’t offend a Buddhism and a Buddhist can’t talk down about the religious practices of a Hindu)
That's sensible

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's not nationwide its in a school so spare me the lies. I have yet to see you defend muslims on a single issue but as soon as a gaal is offended you cheerlead for them immediately. You are disgusting to the core.
Cry me a river. You don’t like it when Muslims are forced to take off their scarves, but are okay with forcing it on nonMuslims. What a hypocrite.

I agree with the action, you shouldn't be forced to wear the clothing of another religion, if the school has a problem with what they are going to be wearing, don't enroll them :mjdontkno:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
How were they behaving?

Our main issue was the extreme racism. Like it was a lot. To the point of restaurants having a no blacks policy, and being refused first class tickets on trains. Being told we need to interview to buy train tickets but the white people ahead of us just being sold the ticket without an interview. Booty clapping for the whites is a national sport. And for them white > Muslim.

There’s also a huge problem of financial scamming. we did not come across 1 honest person. Also they’re not helpful people. If you’re lost or need direction they will ask you for money to help you.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You say this but cry when France tries to ban hijab in their country. Many Muslims in America send their kids to Christian schools and they aren’t forced to take off their scarves and assimilate. Forcing your religious attire on people of another faith is wrong.
Christians and jews are also required to cover up. they just left the old ways. In the prophet times jews and Christian women were covered. We don't want naked bytches in schools causing fitnah.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Why would a Christian be going to an Islamic school and be upset she can't make up her own rules? Besides Xtian women are required to cover their head too.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
We cannot conflate being asked to wear an extra piece of clothing ( that does not contradict your religious doctrine) with being asked to remove an item of clothing that is an obligatory part of your religious doctrine. They are not the same thing.

That said - why would anyone even care to force a little girl to wear a hijab be she Muslim or Christian. This method of forcing the religion down people’s throats is unproductive.

Why would a Christian be going to an Islamic school and be upset she can't make up her own rules? Besides Xtian women are required to cover their head too.
Islamic schools are cheap in Indonesia and most Indonesians sent their children to Islamic schools for that reason, it isn’t expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts