'Individuals with a cervix' are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
The absolute state of north america, where you can be charged with family violence for calling your daughter a female.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

cone_biopsy-fig_1-en.png
ShowImage.jpeg

why do these people hate science so much?

tenor (5).gif

Khaniisnimo is pushed in media they make up 4 percent of the population yet you see way more of them in the media it’s a way to program you into slowly accepting it

dr.leorio

death\emitter
They gotta completely demoralize society before Dajjal comes. Everyday I'm reminded that we're living in the last hour.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
They gotta completely demoralize society before Dajjal comes. Everyday I'm reminded that we're living in the last hour.

Not only that but the have western funded NGO's trying to push this degeneracy in places where it's not accepted (everywhere except north america, western europe and australia)

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:mjlol: In the uk it’s always been 25 onwards. What kinda backwater shite hole is this now a new thing?

Last edited:
Women took the biggest L from reer lbgt even tho women are the primary supporters of lgbt. No more women's sports, women's shelters, women's restrooms,ect.
Women have to share these spaces with perverts in dresses

Now women arnt even "women", they are "people who menstruate" or "people who get pregnant".

:shaq:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Women took the biggest L from reer lbgt even tho women are the primary supporters of lgbt. No more women's sports, women's shelters, women's restrooms,ect.
Women have to share these spaces with perverts in dresses

Now women arnt even "women", they are "people who menstruate" or "people who get pregnant".

:shaq:
There’s a huge community of feminist who reject trannys

:dead:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
There’s a huge community of feminist who reject trannys

:dead:
Yo I forgot I discovered these weirdos on reddit :deadrose:

There's some subforum called r/femaledatingstrategy where they shit on men who don't dedicate their life to a woman, hate on trans/prostitutes/promiscuous women and discuss how women shouldn't need to improve to get married and it's the males who are shit.

Wallahi I thought femcels were fake until I came across them

Trending

Latest posts