Indians only hire Indians

In South London, an area which is mainly cadaans and blacks, nearly all the people employed in kfc's are Indians. Once they capture the management of a location its only Indians they hire.

In South London, an area which is mainly cadaans and blacks, nearly all the people employed in kfc's are Indians. Once they capture the management of a location its only Indians they hire.
The cadaans don't want to work in KFC. They will only do it in fully cadaan areas. Something about serving brown and black people chicken must rub them up the wrong way.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I wonder what will happen when Indians become the majority of the minorities in the West🤣 conservatives use them as vassals to express what they truly feel but would not dare to say 🤣 Indian futo clappers never disappoint in going overboard and grilling minorities as if they themselves are natives. They don't even see anything wrong with their behavior. Those kinds of people are the most vile humans you will ever come across, they have no honor. They will sacrifice their honor for a few coins to get the praise of the cadaan man. In 2020, an Indian guy made a statue of Donald Trump and started worshiping him. The guy died after a few months🤣they said he died because he was upset about Donald Trump catching Corona

The cadaans don't want to work in KFC. They will only do it in fully cadaan areas. Something about serving brown and black people chicken must rub them up the wrong way.
STOP FUCKING LYING :faysalwtf: THERE WERE PLENTY OF CADAAN PEOPLE WORKING KFC MCDONALDS ETC BEFORE THESE LOSER ASS FOBS CAME IDK WHERE TF THIS ARGUMENT IS COMING FROM ITS GOT TO FUCKING STOP this is literally a timojileec fob talking point “Omg x group/nobody else will do that job YALL need us” NO WE FUCKING DONT CANADA WAS 100x BETTER BEFOREE !

I wonder what will happen when Indians become the majority of the minorities in the West🤣 conservatives use them as vassals to express what they truly feel but would not dare to say 🤣 Indian futo clappers never disappoint in going overboard and grilling minorities as if they themselves are natives. They don't even see anything wrong with their behavior. Those kinds of people are the most vile humans you will ever come across, they have no honor. They will sacrifice their honor for a few coins to get the praise of the cadaan man. In 2020, an Indian guy made a statue of Donald Trump and started worshiping him. The guy died after a few months🤣they said he died because he was upset about Donald Trump catching Corona

Bloody hate indian mushriks the biggest booty clappers.

STOP FUCKING LYING :faysalwtf: THERE WERE PLENTY OF CADAAN PEOPLE WORKING KFC MCDONALDS ETC BEFORE THESE LOSER ASS FOBS CAME IDK WHERE TF THIS ARGUMENT IS COMING FROM ITS GOT TO FUCKING STOP this is literally a timojileec fob talking point “Omg x group/nobody else will do that job YALL need us” NO WE FUCKING DONT CANADA WAS 100x BETTER BEFOREE !
go off son. These timojileecs are civilization destroyers, literally!

go off son. These timojileecs are civilization destroyers, literally!
I’m making a master post of timojileec fobs destroying Canada soon. you know what I should goddamn do it right fckn now it ain’t even hard. The evidence is everywhere. It’ll take me 5 mins tops to find like 50+ pieces of evidence lemme do this right now :mjlol:

I’m making a master post of timojileec fobs destroying Canada soon. you know what I should goddamn do it right fckn now it ain’t even hard. The evidence is everywhere. It’ll take me 5 mins tops to find like 50+ pieces of evidence lemme do this right now :mjlol:
Go to subreddits, kitchener, waterloo,GTA, Conestoga, you'll get all the ammo you need of cadaans absolutely losing their shit!
I read one post where they posted Indians taking shits in beaches in Canada lmao!

im waiting for another baljeet karbash. make it discriptive asf

Go to subreddits, kitchener, waterloo,GTA, Conestoga, you'll get all the ammo you need of cadaans absolutely losing their shit!
I read one post where they posted Indians taking shits in beaches in Canada lmao!
:mjlol: :russ: :ShockedBihi:
Somalia's shores Got radioactive waste now we gonna get radioactive shit

im waiting for another baljeet karbash. make it discriptive asf
Bruh I’m only allowed 5 media pieces per post goddamn that’s nothing :rejoice: I have like 20 rn omfg and I tried to put it in the thread it’s saying 5 only okay whatevrr Imma wait till later cuz imma have to reorganize n shit damnnn. Gonna split and out the remaining in the comments of my thread

Your hate is blinding you.

:comeon:

I see plenty of Cadaan KFC workers in fully Cadaan areas here in the UK. But never in majority other ethnicity areas.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
British cadaans are not wealthy enough to refuse jobs or relocate have you not seen the economy they are gaajo

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I openly talk about mass Punjabi immigration at shaqo now. I do it to embolden cadaans to be in-your-face racist against Punjabis. Right now, it's just Blacks and independent journalists that are going infront of the camera to talk about it.

Your hate is blinding you.

:comeon:

I see plenty of Cadaan KFC workers in fully Cadaan areas here in the UK. But never in majority other ethnicity areas.
You’re in the damn UK you’re not even from Canada how tf you gonna tell me I’m blinded? I WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT :faysalwtf: Canada and the uk ain’t the same speak for yourself bruh nah no offence what is up with all y’all uk niggas on here trying to correct me ON MY OWN LIVED EXPERIENCES ??? CUT IT OUTT :camby::snoop:

Trending