Indians only hire Indians

You’re in the damn UK you’re not even from Canada how tf you gonna tell me I’m blinded? I WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT :faysalwtf: Canada and the uk ain’t the same speak for yourself bruh nah no offence what is up with all y’all uk niggas on here trying to correct me ON MY OWN LIVED EXPERIENCES ??? CUT IT OUTT :camby::snoop:
I think you will end up marrying an Indian, and have a football team of half Indian children who can pass for full Indian. Hey at least they wont get discriminated in the brown future.

Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

I was so fucking pissed off when i went to a job fair and it was crowds of indians in suits stinking like shit, like do you not feel the need to put on deodorant or take a shower before you put on a blazer???? those racist TikToks are right i swear

World

VIP
I am seeing right wing white supremacists, far left lgbt communists, black people, salafi muslims , they are all united in stopping indians from migrating to their country.

what a diverse alliance from so many backgrounds

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These fucking Indians since 2010 have taken over office jobs, taxis, McDonald's and kfc, even other culture cuisines, all our major groceries is Indian dominated. They are also largest student visas countries. They jam pack our medical system from doctors to nurses.

Please fight back against these scum, They only hire Indian also here. They are notorious for chain migration for 1 skilled Indian u also get 10 no skilled family or relatives tagging along under family reunions. They live 10 ppl to a 2 bedroom apartment to keep their spending low and remittance high. They refuse to spend locally and go to dedicated indian stores.

Trending