Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You gotta love the bootyclappers tho, niggas was just comparing two notoriously misogynistic cultures and relating anecdotes when the stans come out of the woodwork talking immediately about inferiority or some shit, literally dissing their people while telling us not to generalize.

Self hate is too real brehs:diddyswag:

The thing with these guys is that we can slander Indians, Bantus, White people, African Americans etc and you won't hear a peep form them. Their silence is deafening. But once the slandering of Arabs begins they are here quicker than Usain Bolt.

The thing with these guys is that we can slander Indians, Bantus, White people, African Americans etc and you won't hear a peep form them. Their silence is deafening. But once the slandering of Arabs begins they are here quicker than Usain Bolt.

Whatever suits your narrative bro. Ppl who use the term Madow to describe blacks are just as at fault as anyone else. Arabs are meh to me just like any ethnic group not named Somali. I'm the first guy to clown Somalis who rush to #FreePalestine rallies.

You gotta love the bootyclappers tho, niggas was just comparing two notoriously misogynistic cultures and relating anecdotes when the stans come out of the woodwork talking immediately about inferiority or some shit, literally dissing their people while telling us not to generalize.

Self hate is too real brehs:diddyswag:

Self hate is too real in you & your fellow insecure atheists who hijacked a topic by dissing people have nothing to do with it, calling for the destruction of Islam's holiest shrine - the Ka'ba, by dissing the Zamzam water, etc. Do you think we're too dumb not to understand your friends cowardice and intentions? Listen you pork-eating, insecure, atheist cunts, nothing you will ever do will stop the march of Islam as it is the fastest growing religion in the world, and in North America in particular. No amount of sugarcoating that you atheist cunts do will ever fool us. Capisce?

Bielsa

VIP
Whatever suits your narrative bro. Ppl who use the term Madow to describe blacks are just as at fault as anyone else. Arabs are meh to me just like any ethnic group not named Somali. I'm the first guy to clown Somalis who rush to #FreePalestine rallies.

I don't even think you're that bad sxb. There people on here and on that other site who only come out of the woodwork whend dhegcas.are mentioned.

S

Shamis

If it were up to me I would have blown up the ka'ba shrine of muskrikiin a long time ago. That place changed hands from jews to pagans and them became Muslim. I prefer Waaq - god of bounty from the time we farmed and lived happy lives. Now we're selling our animals to kebab shops and we're not growing enough grains, veg and fruit. Time to bring the Waaq back into Bar-Waaqo. Lets teach Waaqism and have a life of plenty.

Since when did we ever see you defending Bantus? I've never seen it. Besides, you want to dis Arabs, go to their forums and do it; however, you want to attack Arabs, call for the destruction of Ka'ba and dis the Zamzam water, and then expect people to not call you out on your cowardly attack on Islam? Who do you think you're fooling? Listen, you all atheists who have left Islam, none of us care about your belief, however, quit rubbing your gaalnimo on our noses, and stop your attacks on our faith.

No amount of sugarcoating that you do where you hide behind Bantus, AAs, or White Americans will provide a cover for your blasphemy. You're dealing with adults here. We know what you're up to.

If it were up to me I would have blown up the ka'ba shrine of muskrikiin a long time ago. That place changed hands from jews to pagans and them became Muslim. I prefer Waaq - god of bounty from the time we farmed and lived happy lives. Now we're selling our animals to kebab shops and we're not growing enough grains, veg and fruit. Time to bring the Waaq back into Bar-Waaqo. Lets teach Waaqism and have a life of plenty.

Um, hi :oops:

You're a girl, right?

Wallahi the Doqonkii Ogaden title fits your people perfectly. How many times do I have to tell you, you dunce? I don't give a shit about Arabs. f*ck Palestine. I'm simply telling you, instead of crying about Arabs, you apply your energy in fixing your country. I don't give a shit about Arabs. Free your people from General Gabre and Hailemariam Desalegn. You should shift your energy to that cause, you ignoramus. Crying about Arabs isn't going to feed your people or develop their lands.
How can you accuse any one of being stupid when you are insulting millions of people because you are frustrated with one? Retract your comment and continue to address your opponent without insulting the rest of us. Keep that in mind.

Bielsa

VIP
Since when did we ever see you defending Bantus? I've never seen it. Besides, you want to dis Arabs, go to their forums and do it; however, you want to attack Arabs, call for the destruction of Ka'ba and dis the Zamzam water, and then expect people to not call you out on your cowardly attack on Islam? Who do you think you're fooling? Listen, you all atheists who have left Islam, none of us care about your belief, however, quit rubbing your gaalnimo on our noses, and stop your attacks on our faith.

No amount of sugarcoating that you do where you hide behind Bantus, AAs, or White Americans will provide a cover for your blasphemy. You're dealing with adults here. We know what you're up to.

When I take in Bantus you join me, you hypocrite. :comeon:

People here diss white people, AAs,Bantus etc daily and you sometimes join in. At least I'm consistent..I only defend Somalis.

Btw, I've never called for the destruction of ka'ba.

Forget about pagan beliefs of Waaq, even your master Dajjal will not be able to enter the Ka'ba. Every kufr on this world is expressing his (or her) envy on the Ka'ba. Go and cry until the end of time and it will not change that fact!

Bragging about Waaqism that practiced cannibalism, introduced FGM, advocated the burial of young daughters alive because superstitions told them they brought bad luck - it seems this Shamis girl has no clue of what she is embracing.
It seems all of the people with certain life-styles and addictions that are incompatible with Islam have grouped around the false beliefs of Atheism, Waaqism, and you name it.

Listen, the end of the day, we (Somali Muslim majority) don't care about you nor your beliefs. We are not interested in your insecurity that you're rubbing on our noses. We just want to stay clear from our faith. Is that hard to ask?

There is no need to be at each other's throat here. Arabs do not owe us anything and they don't have to like us or care for us at all because we aren't related. We don't get mad at white people for not liking us..why don't we? If they don't care about us so what? Why should we feel entitled? On the other hand if arabs are legitimately criticized there is no need to defend them. Everyone should be criticized as long as it is a legitimate criticism as oppose to pure hate for that group of people. Arabs just like Somalis and others have good and bad. They have Muslims, Christians, and atheists. Attacking an Arab is not tantamount to attacking Islam at all because Arabs have no claim to Islam any more than other Muslims as long as the attack is clearly warranted. Also defending arabs when they are unfairly attacked by racists is not equivalent to bootyclapping for arabs. We are all smart enough to know when a person says something out of hate and racism and when they say it out of pure criticism.

Bielsa

VIP
Let's get a few things straight.

When Muslims on here openly slander Arabs, are they just doing it to be anti Islam? No? Yes?

Stop equating anti Arab with anti Islam.

S

Shamis

ciddhartha - That gif is too much! Why the hell do we have to defend that shitty concrete thing we know nothing about? The pagans at that time were actually more tolerant. They got rid of Judaism and Christianity and allowed everyone to bring their own god to worship - it was cathartic and unifying and I'm supposed to throw stones at their old gods - why? I love our old God and I hate to think of how Waaq was erased from our lives. These khawarij killed all these Wadaads by chopping their heads off for being 'polytheists' even though they believe in the same exact God. Was this happening to our forefathers and we just happen to be the lucky few clans that survived that massacre? Somalia is huge - our population should have been massive but we've had this death penalty for apostasy for a millenia and its killing us off while the Arab hypocrites who worship there every day and speak the language (supposedly - languages change over time) keep breeding and killing foreigners for sport.

When I take in Bantus you join me, you hypocrite. :comeon:

People here diss white people, AAs,Bantus etc daily and you sometimes join in. At least I'm consistent..I only defend Somalis.

Btw, I've never called for the destruction of ka'ba.

The hypocrite is here. Didn't you dis the Zamzam water? Where were you heading with that call? We're adults here remember.

Besides, I never joined you on Bantus. My positions have always been clear on fellow Somali Muslim Bantus.

I dissed the AAs - excluding AA Muslims - because it is due to in large my personal experiences with them and how they deal with Africans from Africa, including Somalis.

The destruction of Ka'ba was called by Shamis girl, and you were supporting her. The two of you were in separable in this effort, so quit denying your blasphemy here.

At the end of the day, you're not Muslim. We're not interested in Atheism nor Waaqism. Can you non-Muslims quit rubbing your insecure beliefs on our noses? If your beliefs are so strong, why would you need to feel inferior to other ethnic groups? Why do you have the urge to constantly provoke us?

Again, if your beliefs have any solid foundations, you wouldn't be in this business of bashing other people's beliefs!

S

Shamis

VicePrez is not my coconspirator or team mate, so please direct your comments back to me, if you please. I speak only for myself. I dissed that curiously over mineralised zamzam water - why can't we see the spring? Are you kids who like this golden egg hunt?

ciddhartha - That gif is too much! Why the hell do we have to defend that shitty concrete thing we know nothing about? The pagans at that time were actually more tolerant. They got rid of Judaism and Christianity and allowed everyone to bring their own god to worship - it was cathartic and unifying and I'm supposed to throw stones at their old gods - why? I love our old God and I hate to think of how Waaq was erased from our lives. These khawarij killed all these Wadaads by chopping their heads off for being 'polytheists' even though they believe in the same exact God. Was this happening to our forefathers and we just happen to be the lucky few clans that survived that massacre? Somalia is huge - our population should have been massive but we've had this death penalty for apostasy for a millenia and its killing us off while the Arab hypocrites who worship there every day and speak the language (supposedly - languages change over time) keep breeding and killing foreigners for sport.

I know. Mike Tyson was too much, a complicated, beautiful human being.

The Hajj is also a sick, corrupt industry on many levels. Arabs (the Saudi family, to be fair) ruined it.

Forget about pagan beliefs of Waaq, even your master Dajjal will not be able to enter the Ka'ba. Every kufr on this world is expressing his (or her) envy on the Ka'ba. Go and cry until the end of time and it will not change that fact!

Bragging about Waaqism that practiced cannibalism, introduced FGM, advocated the burial of young daughters alive because superstitions told them they brought bad luck - it seems this Shamis girl has no clue of what she is embracing.
It seems all of the people with certain life-styles and addictions that are incompatible with Islam have grouped around the false beliefs of Atheism, Waaqism, and you name it.

Listen, the end of the day, we (Somali Muslim majority) don't care about you nor your beliefs. We are not interested in your insecurity that you're rubbing on our noses. We just want to stay clear from our faith. Is that hard to ask?

Well said bro.

S

Shamis

I know. Mike Tyson was too much, a complicated, beautiful human being.

The Hajj is also a sick, corrupt industry on many levels. Arabs (the Saudi family, to be fair) ruined it.

He is and he's still alive lol I got worried for a bit.

I know. They make so much money from these extra charges. They also destroyed a lot of ancient Islamic sites like Umm Khadija's residence (who knows if that was also a fake tourist attraction?). Now its basically a big mosque with flashy lights and no different to any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending