Indian says Somalis are SLAVES and WAITERS in Arab countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
download.jpg
Yawn

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This so laughable! I mean the curry eaters are the ones that learned Somali in Dubai. Go to the Dahab suuq and you'll see them say " abaayo/ waryaa ".

Then again they are kind of right...the idiot at Xamar has lowered the standards of the Somalis by shipping loads of Somali maids :susp::camby:

At least India can kick Saudi Arabia's ass when it comes to menpower and military. India has Nukes. What do Somalis have, other than sniffing each others ass and hating on each other because of clannism?

Hafez

VIP
At least India can kick Saudi Arabia's ass when it comes to menpower and military. India has Nukes. What do Somalis have, other than sniffing each others ass and hating on each other because of clannism?
No one ever had/has/will have the balls to do anything to the holy land, not Napoleon, not Hitler and not Netanyahu, no one.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
No one has the balls to do anything to the holy land, not Napoleon, not Hitler and not Netanyahu himself.
Wasnt Baytul Maqdis the holy land aswell? Wasnt that taken from the dhega cas aswell? :siilaanyolaugh:

Most Arabs differentiate between Somalis and Blacks

Most of the Blacks there are descendants from slaves brought through Somalia and other places to the Middle East. The ones mentioned in rudeboi's video are examples of descendants of slaves

Alot of the "hate" here is just silly bandwagoning and circle-jerking. You're all just following AJ's propaganda, which everybody knows is mostly bs intended to create drama and gain more users here

I'm not defending anything or anymore just pointing out the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts